Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Let's talk new BG store buff

Why can I STILL not buy a fully formed t5b catalyst? And why can I STILL only buy 5 total even as a Valiant player????? I am very grateful their prices were slashed but only being able to buy 15 total a week from glory to BG store doesn't help much when you get so much t2a from content and hardly any t5b. Especially when just taking a 6star champ to r3 costs 4 t5b.

Comments

• Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,185 ★★★★★
    Wait you don't have 50 t5b in your overflow ??
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Lol it's terrible.
  • Options
    BlarguardedBlarguarded Posts: 21
    xLunatiXx said:

Wait you don't have 50 t5b in your overflow ??

No I wish I did. I've ranked up a lot of champs.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 641 ★★★
    I wish I could give you all those t5bs expiring in my stash
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,517 ★★★★

Why can I STILL not buy a fully formed t5b catalyst? And why can I STILL only buy 5 total even as a Valiant player????? I am very grateful their prices were slashed but only being able to buy 15 total a week from glory to BG store doesn't help much when you get so much t2a from content and hardly any t5b. Especially when just taking a 6star champ to r3 costs 4 t5b.

Honestly, I get where you're coming from, but there's a way around that.

Resource management is key. Seriously, as a guy who used to be put of T5B all the time as well, I had to start being more selective of who I ranked, where I spent resources to get rank up materials etc..

Also, not sure if you've done any gauntlet runs or not, but I had 5 keys laying around so did 2 runs yesterday and stocked right up!
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

Resource management is key. Seriously, as a guy who used to be put of T5B all the time as well, I had to start being more selective of who I ranked, where I spent resources to get rank up materials etc..

Also, not sure if you've done any gauntlet runs or not, but I had 5 keys laying around so did 2 runs yesterday and stocked right up!
    You make it sound so easy and effortless! Haha. I have a ton of keys and never done Gauntlet... is it really that "doable?"
  • Options

You make it sound so easy and effortless! Haha. I have a ton of keys and never done Gauntlet... is it really that "doable?"
    I definitrly don't mean to make it sound easy, I literally just started getting half way better at resource management myself, lol

With everything going on (WOW, New Carinas, BG's etc..) I decided that although I want to do everything, I can't afford to right away, and have been trying to save in case of emergencies like having no good options for WOW for instance.

I don't wanna be scrambling for rank up materials if I need to rank somebody so now I'm essentially hoarding everything unless I really need to rank somebody.

As for gauntlet, it's definitely doable, but you do need the right champs for it.

There's a small thread about it in the strategies/tips part of the forum, check it out. It's worth it for the sig stones, gimd and some of the smaller rank up materials like t5a, t2a and t5cc.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★

I definitrly don't mean to make it sound easy, I literally just started getting half way better at resource management myself, lol

With everything going on (WOW, New Carinas, BG's etc..) I decided that although I want to do everything, I can't afford to right away, and have been trying to save in case of emergencies like having no good options for WOW for instance.

I don't wanna be scrambling for rank up materials if I need to rank somebody so now I'm essentially hoarding everything unless I really need to rank somebody.

As for gauntlet, it's definitely doable, but you do need the right champs for it.

There's a small thread about it in the strategies/tips part of the forum, check it out. It's worth it for the sig stones, gimd and some of the smaller rank up materials like t5a, t2a and t5cc.
    T5a huh? Must be a time traveler waiting to make those r6 7* 🤣
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

T5a huh? Must be a time traveler waiting to make those r6 7* 🤣
    Lmao, I really gotta proof read sometimes. 🤣