**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My 7th ascension🀩 toughts?

DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Posts: 439 β˜…β˜…
edited March 1 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 351 β˜…
    Congratulations, she's amazing.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,205 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    A wise choice
  • Options

A wise choice

Haven't really played her much but she'll come in handy for a extra necro choice
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,205 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

A wise choice

Haven't really played her much but she'll come in handy for a extra necro choice
    She’s awesome. She quickly became my favorite Skill champ and was my second ever ascension. Learn her playstyle well and she can do some great things.
  • Options

A wise choice

Not extra, main. She's been mine. Just about done with Necro, only used my r4 unascended Aegon for one path and Zemo for another, the rest Kate. She's great and a lot of fun as well.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 631 β˜…β˜…β˜…

A wise choice

Not extra, main. She's been mine. Just about done with Necro, only used my r4 unascended Aegon for one path and Zemo for another, the rest Kate. She's great and a lot of fun as well.
    Can Kate do the whole thing? Or are there some enemies she has trouble with?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,559 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congratulations, her dot is unreal. As I always said, She is protected by her skill cap. Otherwise, she might be nerfed by now. Her coldsnap damage is too good and also very easily accessible. The only champ that comes close to the damage level is archangel.
  • Options

A wise choice

I used wong and shuri but don't know if wong can do other paths
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,394 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2
    I have seen her do crazy stuff in Necropolis I wish I was skilled at playing her.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,632 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kate Bishop is amazing and so fun to play

Great as attacker and defender
  • Options
    ChelgarChelgar Posts: 1
    What levels do you get ascension dust?
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 519 β˜…β˜…
    Yoo slide me some dust… I only need 50 for my next ascension.
  • Options

Yoo slide me some dust… I only need 50 for my next ascension.

Done the side quest already? You get 50 from thronebreaker solo event
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 920 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Top of my thoughts was obviously, who is DrDisconnect. going to ascend?
    Has been top of my mind for a long time.

Thank you so much for calming my mind of this conundrum. I can be at peace again.
    Well done.
  • Options

A wise choice

Can Kate do the whole thing? Or are there some enemies she has trouble with?
    She does most fights, but for some fights she isn't ideal so I used Chavez or Doom. I also had one run where I brought in Hercules and another I brought in Adam. She was main attacker for Path 3 & 5, using her for Path 2 & 6 next, used Zemo for Path 1 and r4 Aegon for Path 4, but she can also work great for Path 4.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,767 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    She was my 2nd, before Doom and after Herc. Phenomenal champ, broken OP
  • Options
    smdam38 said:

Top of my thoughts was obviously, who is DrDisconnect. going to ascend?
    Has been top of my mind for a long time.

Thank you so much for calming my mind of this conundrum. I can be at peace again.
    Well done.

Surely you are thinking about who my next ascension is gonna be?😏