**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Valiant daily special for paragon players?

I thought I would check the store to see if anything worth investing but realised there’s a new valiant daily special however, I’m paragon? Is this correct?

Thanks,

Tinnr

Comments

• Options
    Tinnr95Tinnr95 Posts: 64

if a paragon player buys the paragon special, it unlocks the valiant special for that day

Cheers dude. I didn’t know that
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 254
    to add to this: the trade in for 7 stamps IS NO LONGER progression locked.
    I had a few Paragon stamps waiting for me when I hit that progression.
    not currently Valiant, but just traded in stamps on that. o)
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 851 ★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

if a paragon player buys the paragon special, it unlocks the valiant special for that day

If they spend enough can throne breaker and below also get valiant special as well?
    No, you can only buy the bundle for the 1 progression title above your own. So Cav can get TB and TB can get Paragon.
  • Options
    SchnoodleSchnoodle Posts: 165 ★★
    does that also apply to the webstore
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,436 ★★★★
    When I was Thronebreaker.. after i purchase the Thronebreaker daily, the Paragon daily offers were available for purchase.. but I can only exchange the tickets of my summoner progression level (Thronebreaker).. the Paragon tickets were locked by summoner progression level and any ticket i had were unusable until I reach Paragon.

In same context, As Paragon player can purchase the Valiant daily offers but will have to wait till reach Valiant before can use the acquired 🎟 🎫 🎟 🎫 🎟 🎫 🎟 tickets.
  • Options
    IgnieelIgnieel Posts: 53
    Tinnr95 said:

I thought I would check the store to see if anything worth investing but realised there’s a new valiant daily special however, I’m paragon? Is this correct?

Thanks,

Tinnr

Do you have any idea if you get the valiant deal when you buy from the webstore?
  • Options
    Super_carcajouSuper_carcajou Posts: 23
    It doesn’t work on the webstore.
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 254
    psp742 said:

When I was Thronebreaker.. after i purchase the Thronebreaker daily, the Paragon daily offers were available for purchase.. but I can only exchange the tickets of my summoner progression level (Thronebreaker).. the Paragon tickets were locked by summoner progression level and any ticket i had were unusable until I reach Paragon.

In same context, As Paragon player can purchase the Valiant daily offers but will have to wait till reach Valiant before can use the acquired 🎟 🎫 🎟 🎫 🎟 🎫 🎟 tickets.

this HAS IN FACT changed.
    I'm currently PG, and HAVE already redeemed Valiant selectors.
    still, the "1 progression level above you" applies.
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 442 ★★★
    Doesn’t work on the web unfortunately.

I’ve been buying the paragon and valiant every Sunday, the deals seem a little better that day.