Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

CLICK BAIT!

Did it work?

Recently organized ally looking to continue our climb into Plat. Last season we were G3, this season G2 on the verge of G1, and looking to keep chugging along.

We do map 6, with one bg doing raids (currently full, but possible a spot or 2 open up for raids on the next cycle. Also possible to open a second bg for raids if there is enough interest)

What we are looking for:

Paragon+ players, preferably 17k+ prestige but will consider lower for skilled/coachable players.

Must be communicative, and able to have assigned lanes/defenders.

Must not cause drama. I don’t want to babysit anyone, and I’d prefer if members weren’t toddlers.

Good sense of humour, joy to be in chat is a plus.

Bribes accepted.

LineID: captainmaim

Comments

• Options
    Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 336
    If you’re thinking bribes, I like cash and women.
  • Options
    Mostly cash though. I’ve got enough women.
  • Options
    How dare someone disagree with that last statement… how could they possibly know?
  • Options
    Still want one more. Would prefer a hot e-chick but will settle for a grubby dude in his mom’s basement provided they meet the other requirements.
  • Options
    NukeNuke Posts: 67
    Line or Discord?
  • Options
    @Nuke line, as mentioned at the bottom of the post.

Line ID: captainmaim
  • Options
    Guess he left the chat..
  • Options
    And never came back either. Rude.