Options

Who should be ranked up as a non buff gainer??

This is my 6* i want a non buffgainer for standard mojo incounter where ia really bad.

Who should be ranked up as a non buff gainer?? 102 votes

Cassie lang
10%
captain_rogersCarracho01Doctor_Strange19ThePredator1001UltragamerNight_RiderDarkraw346FantomaxopPotatoslice500ToniXD_16GalactikDonut 11 votes
Spider man 2099
11%
Maicoñ97TP33TheExit27Deadpoisdead13579rebel_RealGamerSleepyBear21ManbatnHonorable_BluJayJohny_JoestarMaskedLegendjj_jj_9 12 votes
Titania
71%
Heinz11Talha305RajaAzKicker316Ragnarok13yossNescioUsquebathTheHeroDeservedAckbar67Logan00Legendboy2411Battle_GreninjaAleorRockyshockyKpratish1997Justcause102Mother_FlerkenDeaconKRANꓘKlyph_1 73 votes
Any one else(specify)
5%
RookiieJack2634Sceptilemaniac2I_tell_no_tales_1SnorlaxKamAcidBurn404 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 300 ★★
    Any one else(specify)
    Red guardian
  • Options
    Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    Titania
    Seems titania is clear winner here
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,100 ★★★★
    Titania
    Titania
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 204 ★★
    Honestly all of them are really solid choices, though red guardian is the most sig reliant, followed by 2099, cassie then titania who doesn't need it at all. Play around with them as much as you can cause they're all really good champs
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,231 ★★★★★
    Cassie lang
    Titania is the best one here, but she's available as 7*, so go with cassie
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 572 ★★★
    All of them are still going to trigger effects when neutralized, so if that is what you are hoping to counter, Silk or Quicksilver may be better options.
  • Options
    Titania
    I ranked Titania up . Thanks for votes.
  • Options
    Titania

Titania is the best one here, but she's available as 7*, so go with cassie

I dont think i am gonna get a good 7* any time soon
  • Options
    Titania
    Ortoun said:

All of them are still going to trigger effects when neutralized, so if that is what you are hoping to counter, Silk or Quicksilver may be better options.

I dont have silk and i dont think i can play with Quicksilver he is too fast for me.
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 406 ★★★
    Cassie lang
    Cassie the best of them very high damage reduction good damage good immunities her taunt usually works well for getting the opponent to throw specials has a miss mechanic and she’s good for all content