What if this was Thanos Buff

Which infinity stone have different group of hacks with different effects

Debuff focused, Damage per debuff,Buff gain focused,Damage per buff,Specials and basic attacks ability accuracy and Damage

You complete different missions to get the infinity stones,get 1 persistent charge per effect used and those charges allow you to start with at least 1 infinity stone unlocked

This could be helpfull but also harmfull since you would have no control over the cornucopia buffs and debuffs

This was more focused on being fun beaucase hus a trophy champion

Comments

• MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    I'm guessing you're one of those people that pulled 7 star thanos from GBC right?
  • GilbertoJuniorGilbertoJunior Member Posts: 80

I'm guessing you're one of those people that pulled 7 star thanos from GBC right?

I'm on the Grandmaster and the unique 7* i have is Sandman
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 801 ★★★
    Would be too RNG, and potentially way too broken. I'd like a Thanos buff since I have a 6* but nothing as crazy as that.

A couple of immunities, more damage and some sort of regen would go a long way.

Would be too RNG, and potentially way too broken. I'd like a Thanos buff since I have a 6* but nothing as crazy as that.

A couple of immunities, more damage and some sort of regen would go a long way.

I can see that,i just wanted for that exact reason, to break the match and have Fun watching the direction of the match go to places not even the devs could understand

Now talking serious his buff could be a mix of his minions abilities, Cull Obsidian,Corvus,Proxima Midnight, Ebony, also maybe Gamora and Nebula, it can be a simple Buff Ramp and keep the buffs up for big damage
  • Nameless_monsterNameless_monster Member Posts: 25

i am and this buff seems reasonable now not to broken i think :)

i am and this buff seems reasonable now not to broken i think :)
    It can be broken and can also be mid, depends on the execution while making how it works