Options

Somehow missed 4 Magic Heist points

Yasir175Yasir175 Posts: 17 β˜…
I was checking with other's Magic Heist points and realised I have missed 4 points and I got no clue how! I always play at least 3-4 hours on average everyday and there is no way I could miss the points for 2 days! I don't know what the hell happened there but looks like I'm gonna miss the sweet rank 4-5 Megica gem πŸ˜­πŸ™

Comments

• Options

• Options

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you didn't do either daily objective twice.

I have no idea what happened, sadly I don’t recall missing a signal day's objective but somehow missed 2 days points.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,729 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Me too.
    Missed a few.
    Any chance Kabam give us a chance to earn a few more???????

😭
  • Options
    Rameshraj003Rameshraj003 Posts: 3 β˜…
    How many should we have now?
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,784 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 6
    Yasir175 said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you didn't do either daily objective twice.

I have no idea what happened, sadly I don’t recall missing a signal day's objective but somehow missed 2 days points.
    Check 4 things:
    1. Do the challenge
    2. Claim objective
    3. See milestones rewards increased by 2
    4. Claim the milestone rewards

Just don't do 1 and come few days later and say points went missing or it was dream sequence gone wrong. Also it's not about playing everday, it's playing once when the new challenge drops. Be aware when one expired and one came up.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,053 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

How many should we have now?

If you are paragon+ and claimed every daily objective you should be at 14
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I didn't have the objectives show up on my alt on day 1, so I'm hoping for a grace period of even a singular day, or I've been scammed out of my 4>5 gem. Even did 6 arena fights to see if the noti would pop up about completing the mission, but nah.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 6
    Yasir175 said:

I always play at least 3-4 hours on average everyday and there is no way I could miss the points for 2 days!

I mean, did you do at least 6 fights in the Magic Heist Arena with 7* champs every day? If you weren't paying attention, you might have just gone with your usual arena rotation which by chance could have included just 6* champs for 2 days...

Also: As @Maverick75 has said, you may need to claim the tickets in time for the objectives to refresh. Did you do that every day?

• Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,729 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hey kabam.
    Any chance u give us a chance to acquire some more?
    Maybe add them to unit bundles.