**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Am I ready for Cavelier?

I have completed Act 5 100%. I didn't struggle against Ultron much. Finished him off using Galan.

Comments

• Options
    DeadpoisdeadDeadpoisdead Posts: 109
    Yup bro you are good to go with galan, kingpin, vox, corvus and Kate or you could take heimdal to save some revives
  • Options
    ParthSavaliyaParthSavaliya Posts: 13

Yup bro you are good to go with galan, kingpin, vox, corvus and Kate or you could take heimdal to save some revives

I do want to rankup kingpin and Kate first before going for it. But thanks for the reply
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Keep in mind you 100% need a bleed champ to handle the Medusa boss in 6.1

Ronin is your only bleed champ so either rank him up and learn how his stances work to maximize bleed (dash back after your 3rd light attack to start) or wait until you get a better bleed champ
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 441 ★★★
    KoiBoy18 said:

Ronin is your only bleed champ so either rank him up and learn how his stances work to maximize bleed (dash back after your 3rd light attack to start) or wait until you get a better bleed champ

The Medusa is 6.3
  • Options
    Wong_99 said:

KoiBoy18 said:

The Medusa is 6.3
    Yeah, I'm not even close. I don't have that level of skills either
  • Options
    KoiBoy18 said:

Just pulled a 6 star Venom, does that count? I have 6 star Venompool as well.
  • Options
    Shark524Shark524 Posts: 2

KoiBoy18 said:

Yes venom will 100% work and you have apoc which will make it a slow fight but also 100% doable.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,797 ★★★★★
    Should be able to reach Thronebreaker with your roster.

https://youtu.be/Q1QMaIDsEgk?feature=shared
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 312 ★★★

KoiBoy18 said:

Yes Venom is great as well. But whether Ronin or Venom, it will be a longer fight as Medusa regens when you get buffs
  • Options

That's true for above average skilled players. I may not be able to do that.
  • Options

That's true for above average skilled players. I may not be able to do that.
    You will improve so half the battle won with the appropriate counters.
  • Options
    i13i13 Posts: 89
    edited March 8
    Trying to decide if so should try myself, same I’ve 100% act 5 got elders bane, done act 6.11 but that’s it.

Any tips on who to upgrade and use?

• Options
    Warren_painWarren_pain Posts: 24
    Answering the FIRST post YOU MOST DEFINITELY CAN make cav with your roster I did it with r4 5 stars it's not that difficult
  • Options
    @i13 said:

Trying to decide if so should try myself, same I’ve 100% act 5 got elders bane, done act 6.11 but that’s it.

Any tips on who to upgrade and use?

Many good champs you have.
    Act 6 is finding out what you need to clear the paths rather than a few champs clearing all paths.

So welcome to being TB.
  • Options
    ActionoidActionoid Posts: 24
    Ur 100% ready. I have worse roster and I did it. With revives