**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Is Battlegrounds Seeding Broken? - Started at Vibranium III, Moved to Platinum II

Unfortunately, I didn't screenshot it, but today I started this Battlegrounds Season 16 at Vibranium III, which matched where I ended in Season 15. I won 2 fights, lost 1, won another and then put that game mode down until just now. I logged in to play and I'm now seeded at Platinum II, and it seems like all my previous progress has been erased in that I win my first match in this bracket, which should've triggered by previous season seed awards.

I know it's probably a lost cause, cause this has happened every battlegrounds season since seeding was introduced last year, but it's nevertheless frustrating, and I'm taking the time just to ask the community... What's up with this? Is it happening to others? Is it a bug with the sorting? Etc etc etc. Anybody? Thanks, y'all.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,473 ★★★★★
    You can't start at vibranium so that was likely a visual bug
  • Options
    HxfxHxfx Posts: 7
    Why can't you start where you ended in the last season? That's the point of seeding, isn't it? When the game didn't match me at my previous progress bracket before, I always assumed it was the case that it knocked you back a bunch of tiers for a reason (one that was never given or explained, but a reason). However, I never had jumped immediately into battlegrounds as a mode right when it became available like today. The game showed me Vibranium III rewards and everything. Had I had the time to finish the 5 winning fights, I'm certain I would've received those rewards.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,473 ★★★★★
    Hxfx said:

Why can't you start where you ended in the last season? That's the point of seeding, isn't it? When the game didn't match me at my previous progress bracket before, I always assumed it was the case that it knocked you back a bunch of tiers for a reason (one that was never given or explained, but a reason). However, I never had jumped immediately into battlegrounds as a mode right when it became available like today. The game showed me Vibranium III rewards and everything. Had I had the time to finish the 5 winning fights, I'm certain I would've received those rewards.

No it isn't. You don't start where you were last season. If you ended in the gc (which is the highest tier) you end up in plat 1