**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Am I just crazy?

Josh056Josh056 Posts: 126
Ok tell me if I’m just crazy. This game used to have a mechanic called “Parry” where if you timed a block right when the opponent hit you it would stun them. Do you guys remember that or did I just make it up in my head?

Comments

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    I read the title of your thread in Walter sobchacks voice.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,237 ★★★
    Hmmm What is happening here. Some champs if you block they get stunned yes. Others no.

Here a quick text from Mcoc Guide

How to Enable Parry Feature From Mastery

Launch the Marvel Contest of Champions app and tap on your summoner name
    Then tap on the Mastery option
    Now select the Utility tab
    Now enable Parry as highlighted in the image below (please note that you must have at least 1 point for Limber (option on the left to parry)

The more points you have in parry, the longer stun duration will be
    What is Parry or Well Timed Block
    Parry is a feature to stun your target. When parry is enabled under mastery, you can stun your target by blocking the hit. However, Opponent will not stun just by simply blocking, but it’s all about timing. You must block the opponent just a few milliseconds before it hits you. So you need to block when the attack starts by the target (not when it dashes towards you). Still confused? Let’s watch a video to see parry in action.

How to use Parry or Well Timed Block feature

Note: Parry doesn’t work for stun immune champs. Basically, there isn’t any champ that is stun-immune, but certain nodes under Story Quests, Events, Alliance Wars and Alliance Quests make the target Stun Immune.

😊👍
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Crazy? I was crazy once…
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,237 ★★★

Bro they were just sarcastic, you just ruined the mood. 😒

How can someone understand when everyone is acting as troll or just ironic?

I just wanted to help the guy 👍
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,250 ★★★★
    Josh056 said:

Ok tell me if I’m just crazy. This game used to have a mechanic called “Parry” where if you timed a block right when the opponent hit you it would stun them. Do you guys remember that or did I just make it up in my head?

It got nerfed. It hasn't been the same since lol
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    It got silent nerfed