You finally broke me Kabam, congrats

EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Member Posts: 481 ★★★
I concede. You have made the game so frustrating and have ruined all game modes such that there is nothing I enjoy about the game I once loved. The recent tactics and defenders have made alliance and BGs play insufferable, story mode is boring as hell, WoW is either too hard for what it's worth or takes 2 seconds. EQ and SQ feel like a chore that HAS to be completed now with Paragon Gauntlet locked behind exploration. I am a Valiant level player who's cleared everything in the game and my roster for the new tactic is absolutely garbage. Locking tactics behind 2 classes makes some paths miserable because using all mystics or mutants on path 4 means your opponents are unblockable or have 30k attack the entire fight. Killmonger L1 clipped me and in one shot my storm PX was dead. Between Onslaught, Bullseye, Maestro, Dust and terribly designed tactics I get infuriated within 2 minutes of opening the app. These aren't challenging defenders, these are stupidly designed fights that require you to lose health and in most cases revive through the fight. You guys have gotten lazy and your champ design has gotten terrible. There's no puzzle or challenge to complete, it's "have 2-3 champs that counter this fight, or you're screwed"

Comments

• Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★
    You can't complain that some Wow fights are too tough, then complain when they are toned down. Between abs man, nebula and hulkling, there is quite a wide variety of difficulty, so if you don't like any of them, then maybe that sort of content just isn't for you?

I do agree that battlegrounds can be quite frustrating sometimes, when you match a player that already has bullseye, onslaught and dust R5 ascended, not to mention R3 7 stars like photon who I haven't been lucky enough to pull but I try not to let it get me down. I usually ban those champs that I hate fighting, which makes extra sense right now as I have been unlucky and not pulled any of them.

I think one of the main problems I personally experience is the lag and dropped inputs. It was horrendous after the update this month but it does seem to have improved (though I still get tagged because of it occasionally). If Kabam could sort that out, it would go a long way to improving my, and many other players BG experience, as well as questing. Kabam are also buffing BGs rewards which is at least a step in the right direction (albeit a slow one), along with the coming improvements to AI (at least I hope.)
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,381 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Average Evangelion lover

Don’t let him near a hospital
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,293 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

ahmynuts said:

Average Evangelion lover

LMAOOOOOO
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,659 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

ahmynuts said:

Average Evangelion lover

I'm dead
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    The most annoying thing for me is the UI not keeping up with all the things they introduce.

Every month or every other week, they throw in a ton of new objectives / solo events. I have to scroll a ton just to find the information I need (like scrolling to the objective that tells you to use specifically tagged champions). For some reason, the February Iron Heart stuff is still populating there (I purposefully didn't complete all the milestones since its a boring event), which is something I have to scroll past everytime I want to see what I have to do this month. I don't know why there is still 2 weeks left on the timer, when it should be over and done with once a new month's SQ/EQ starts.

And although one can use the Filter-Tag system to find the tagged champions, it is still additional annoying touch screen presses (and not remembering that the tags are within the Alliance War category, as opposed to being something they just put right at the top) before I am able to actually play the game.
  • Goat314Goat314 Member Posts: 8
    As a valiant player I agree I’m enjoying WOW , but war tactics without proper counter list is terrible tactics are terrible side quest garbage only thing worth doing is EQ and Raids these days they ruined the game I play high tier wars and always enjoyed the game but these last 3 seasons have done it for me don’t buy sigil no more or 5$ deals realized spending for trash gameplay wasn’t worth it regret spending now probably my last season for war can’t stand the direction they’ve taken it’s like it being ran by low iq monkeys.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,389 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

ahmynuts said:

Average Evangelion lover

Without knowing the reference, I regret googling Evangelion hospital scene
  • Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 259 ★★★
    And the best part is they nerfed revive farming and locked revives behind a paywall
  • Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 621 ★★★
    FIX THE CONTROLS! and also Buff Sentry