hi Kabam and other people who might be able to help me, I have had a MCOC account for quite a long time and have never actually had any problems with it, only I recently heard on a video that you can buy an extra daily crystal and crystal every day in the Kabam store. can get a different crystal for free every week and if, for example, I wanted to spend some money, I would be better off doing so in the Kabam store. Only problem is, when I created this account, I logged in with Apple ID. However, I don't know if and how you can link or create a Kabam account without losing my account. So if anyone from Kabam reads this or knows how I do this, maybe you have a solution for me or maybe Kabam can link my account to my email. email: stijnrutten@icloud.com (you can delete the account if it's already linked) in-game account: Styno83 (just hit Thronebreaker)

Comments

• MusaCee001MusaCee001 Member Posts: 20
    edited March 5
    I think you would have to unlink your account from your Apple email and then connect it to a kabam account
  • Styno83Styno83 Member Posts: 2
    And how do I do that?
  • FLŒFLŒ Member Posts: 3
    I have the same issue, everytime i send support they just end up changing it to solved and not helping
  • MusaCee001MusaCee001 Member Posts: 20
    Go to your settings