**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds: Storm vs Bullseye. She makes the fight against him too easy!

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,249 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
If you don't have Storm, I hope you get her. If you do have her, but haven't ranked her yet, do it. She's a great investment, easy to play, and has great utility that's perfect for pesky Skill defenders.

https://youtu.be/QRXYeNazLo0?si=60VRT2l5Axiu41lV

Comments

• Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Maybe if he was there now, but seeing as he's currently in silver, by the time he gets to Diamond it won't be an instant loss. Just a likely loss.
  • Options
    edited March 10

Uhh you lost 25% health, that may work in Silver but I can guarantee you it's an insta loss in Diamond and above 9 times out of 10 so I wouldn't exactly say "too easy".

Uhh he lost ALL of his health πŸ˜‚ and in a short time. So yeah, the K.O was "too easy". If you don't get the KOs, you don't get a solid portion of the points to begin with. That can be the difference between winning and losing.

As for the health loss, better gameplay would have gotten a stronger win. Clearly I got clipped by his dash attack during my heavy, which resulted in some of the health loss. Had it not been for that, she would have had more. Other damage came from blocking from parrying, and blocking his undexable specials, which she gains prowess from. More prowess = more stronger she gets, and the harder she hits. Hence the quick Sp 2 KO. Could have been quicker if I chose her Sp 1.

Your statement isn't 100% true. I've played in Diamond, Vibranium, and Uru, and have walked away with wins while I had less health than that. πŸ€”

The point was to highlight Storm being a great counter and why, for so many who are struggling against Bullseye in many game modes. Is she the only counter? No. But a great one, yes.
  • Options
    At least she'll make the road to Diamond and above easier if Bullseye is one of the potholes, and roadblocks on that road πŸ˜†
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,295 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Uhh you lost 25% health, that may work in Silver but I can guarantee you it's an insta loss in Diamond and above 9 times out of 10 so I wouldn't exactly say "too easy".

Uhh he lost ALL of his health πŸ˜‚ and in a short time. So yeah, the K.O was "too easy". If you don't get the KOs, you don't get a solid portion of the points to begin with. That can be the difference between winning and losing.

As for the health loss, better gameplay would have gotten a stronger win. Clearly I got clipped by his dash attack during my heavy, which resulted in some of the health loss. Had it not been for that, she would have had more. Other damage came from blocking from parrying, and blocking his undexable specials, which she gains prowess from. More prowess = more stronger she gets, and the harder she hits. Hence the quick Sp 2 KO. Could have been quicker if I chose her Sp 1.

Your statement isn't 100% true. I've played in Diamond, Vibranium, and Uru, and have walked away with wins while I had less health than that. πŸ€”

The point was to highlight Storm being a great counter and why, for so many who are struggling against Bullseye in many game modes. Is she the only counter? No. But a great one, yes.
    I'm not denying she's a good counter. I'm pointing out that it wasn't "too easy" if you lost 1/4 of your total health.

As for your other comment, I highly doubt you've been in GC if you think a result like this one will most likely get you a win. The only way you win like this in GC is if your opponent had no counters for a strong defender like Photon or Domino which doesn't happen that often cause people have pretty big rosters up there.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    xNig said:

Given that Storm and Iceman are of the same class, I’ll take Iceman up over Storm for Bullseye any day.

And now there’s onslaught
  • Options
    edited March 11

I'm not denying she's a good counter. I'm pointing out that it wasn't "too easy" if you lost 1/4 of your total health.

As for your other comment, I highly doubt you've been in GC if you think a result like this one will most likely get you a win. The only way you win like this in GC is if your opponent had no counters for a strong defender like Photon or Domino which doesn't happen that often cause people have pretty big rosters up there.
    You can have your doubts..they are just that..DOUBTS..not facts. Like I said, I've been in Diamond, Vibranium, and Uru,.more than once.

And oh look! I lost more than 25% health and STILL won! Actually got KO'd and still won..IN GC! That place where you were certain I never played in!! Lmao You were saying? Aye, got any more doubts? πŸ˜† Since you know more about my gaming experiences than I do lol

If you have been to GC and you call that match you posted where you lost 1/4 of you health "too easy" then that's worse, you're not inexperienced you're just delusional.

As for the last two pictures, that guy didn't have any counters, which I mentioned is the only way you actually win a GC match with 1/4 of your health gone.
  • Options
    xNig said:

Given that Storm and Iceman are of the same class, I’ll take Iceman up over Storm for Bullseye any day.

Awesome man. Do what works for you! πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ
  • Options

You can have your doubts..they are just that..DOUBTS..not facts. Like I said, I've been in Diamond, Vibranium, and Uru,.more than once.

And oh look! I lost more than 25% health and STILL won! Actually got KO'd and still won..IN GC! That place where you were certain I never played in!! Lmao You were saying? Aye, got any more doubts? πŸ˜† Since you know more about my gaming experiences than I do lol

If you have been to GC and you call that match you posted where you lost 1/4 of you health "too easy" then that's worse, you're not inexperienced you're just delusional.

As for the last two pictures, that guy didn't have any counters, which I mentioned is the only way you actually win a GC match with 1/4 of your health gone.
    Dude...I've been to GC..probably more than you have. The pics counter your conviction. But no matter how much I prove you wrong, you're going to keep finding something to argue aout.

You argue about my opponent not having counters, and thats how I got the wins, yet you argue against Storm countering Bullseye..which guarantees a win. Make it make sense πŸ˜‚

Moving on. ✌🏾
  • Options
    Beewee said:

xNig said:

And now there’s onslaught
    Another great one. πŸ™ŒπŸΎ
  • Options

πŸ˜‚ A win is a win. Move on now ✌🏾
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 187 β˜…β˜…
    Just Ban Bulls eye
  • Options

Dude...I've been to GC..probably more than you have. The pics counter your conviction. But no matter how much I prove you wrong, you're going to keep finding something to argue aout.

You argue about my opponent not having counters, and thats how I got the wins, yet you argue against Storm countering Bullseye..which guarantees a win. Make it make sense πŸ˜‚

Moving on. ✌🏾
    Judging by the things you say and the fact that you think 1/4 of health lost means the fight was too easy I doubt you've even been to Gamma 3.

I didn't say she doesn't counter him cause she does to a certain extent but you still take a lot of chip damage, which means the fight isn't as easy as you claim cause if it was you would have finished with full health.
    Also, Storm doesn't guarantee a win, you're in silver and that's why you won lmao try that in Gamma 3-1 and you'll see how wrong you are, you won't win most of the time if you lose 1/4 of your health. You might win a few matches here and there but not the majority of them.
  • Options
    Dab_west said:

And yes it was "too easy" regardless if she lost a meley 25% health. That 25% came from the crits that Bullseye inflicts through blocks, but it benefits her. Landing and receiving crits builds Storm's prowess, which in turn, makes her specials demolish defenders.

Again...too easy. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    are u flexing winning a game in uru 3. thats crazy
    No. Just responding to the doubt that I made it that far. If you see it as a flex, then you just see it as a flex πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    Dab_west said:

And yes it was "too easy" regardless if she lost a meley 25% health. That 25% came from the crits that Bullseye inflicts through blocks, but it benefits her. Landing and receiving crits builds Storm's prowess, which in turn, makes her specials demolish defenders.

Again...too easy. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    are u flexing winning a game in uru 3. thats crazy
    Nah those are receipts for this ridiculous assumption that I haven't played in GC.

• Options

Op posted about an underrated bullseye counter and you all started to make assumptions.

I rather kill bullseye at 80% health instead of dying to him with majority of champs. Appreciate the info homie.

Thank you! That's all I was trying to show them. I don't even know why I bothered to try to explain things even further πŸ˜‚ Anytime! πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ