**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Symbiotic Trials Threat Level Mysterium Amounts?

I’ve just completed Threat Level 5 of the Trial of Honesty and received 2500 Mysterium – and the boost.

How much Mysterium is awarded for completing the Base Trials (and Boss Trial) of the lower Threat Levels (1 through 4.) I can’t seem to find this info on the Forum or in -game mail, unless I missed it.

If you also get 2500 Mysterium for doing the lower Threat Level Base Trials, what’s the point of doing Threat Level 5?

Any clarification will be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 203
    You get the same amount in every threat level but you only gain solo rewards by completing the SQ at a given threat level based on your progression (or winning in BG)
  • Options
    AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 221
    Must be?! All I can see from the Forum post is: "Acquire Mysterium by completing Trials. 2,500 per Base Trial; 12,000 for Final Trial." It doesn't say anything about amount of Mysterium being different for each Threat Level. So I guess I'll just be doing Threat Level 3 as I'll get the same amount of Mysterium, and that's the required Threat Level to complete the Special Objectives (I'm Cavalier.)
  • Options
    AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 221
    Freakyd said:

You get the same amount in every threat level but you only gain solo rewards by completing the SQ at a given threat level based on your progression (or winning in BG)

Thanks. That helps. So as a Cav player, I'll just do Threat Level 3 then B)
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Dumb question: can we do lower levels as well as higher levels without losing entries?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    brucef8bringerbrucef8bringer Posts: 112
    edited March 11
    The way I see it is that once I clear special objectives for We Tend To... and ...Complete Each Other's Sentences at threat Level 5, then I can just do threat level 1 Trials and still get the same amount of Mysterium and check off milestones for Krakoan Prowess and Nullifier events
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 110 ★★
    DrZola said:

Dumb question: can we do lower levels as well as higher levels without losing entries?

Dr. Zola

you can only do a run if you have a key and it is consumed once the Run is completed. How you do lower difficulty if there is no key?
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited March 11
    They don't need to lock the entries, to access the rewards you have to use the flowers(entry tokens) and there's only a limited amount hence you should only do the highest difficulty you can.
    Moreover the solo objective offers better rewards so don't waste your time contemplating bs
  • Options
    NoirSoiréeNoirSoirée Posts: 30

The way I see it is that once I clear special objectives for We Tend To... and ...Complete Each Other's Sentences at threat Level 5, then I can just do threat level 1 Trials and still get the same amount of Mysterium and check off milestones for Krakoan Prowess and Nullifier events

This. You essentially only need to do 12 runs in threat lvl 5 to complete all the objectives, then you can just auto threat lvl 1 for the mysterium... I wonder if that also means you can just do threat lvl 1 of the boss trials each week (as there's no special rewards related to having to do lvl 5 of it)
  • Options
    Legendboy2411Legendboy2411 Posts: 108 ★★
    I did all the objectives by repetitively doing knull's quest. No flower waste if you quit or restart in between just don't finish the quest.
  • Options
    Legendboy2411Legendboy2411 Posts: 108 ★★
    Now I will just do lvl 1 cuz rewards are same.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★

Wow this really changes things for me. If I throw in a few Battleground matches here and there, I can do the lower threat levels for the ones I absolutely hated (I used 10 revives on the one that was Unstoppable + stun immune + rooted, and a few on the one that was no damage from basic attacks, couldn't parry, etc). I was really starting to hate the trials.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    edited March 12

Wow this really changes things for me. If I throw in a few Battleground matches here and there, I can do the lower threat levels for the ones I absolutely hated (I used 10 revives on the one that was Unstoppable + stun immune + rooted, and a few on the one that was no damage from basic attacks, couldn't parry, etc). I was really starting to hate the trials.
    I also was feeling like the trials were overtuned (the Chee’lth root trial was more difficult than i expected it to be). I just did the Boss symbiote mission without using boosts, so the idea of just doing TL1 after I complete my milestones seems like less work.

But, overall, this is why I’m not impressed with the Saga concept that Kabam has come up with. Rather than “tying together the different game modes”, it feels more like “each game mode will be less polished than previous months, but its okay cause you get a little more rewards, AND you can avoid playing one game mode by just playing another game mode.” Theoretically, I can skip the repetitive Trials by instead playing the repetitive BGs, but ‘not playing’ is not a good design choice in a game.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

You can play lower levels without burning your entry, as long as you don’t tap on the final tile and exit the quest.
    Then you can use your entry to finish the top threat level.
    This way you can farm the objectives faster, if you are impatient.
    I did them all on the first hero use event, one shot two birds 😂

• Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Greekhit said:

You can play lower levels without burning your entry, as long as you don’t tap on the final tile and exit the quest.

Aren't the flowers consumed when you open the gate?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    KoiBoy18 said:

Greekhit said:

Aren't the flowers consumed when you open the gate?
    It is returned if you quit and only lost when you complete the quest
  • Options
    TheHercTheHerc Posts: 49
    Can we do lower difficulty level of trials of symbiosis as well without losing out on anything?