Options

Boosts bugged

I can’t activate boosts. It’s forcing me to select the free XP boost (which I don’t want or need, I’m maxed) and replace the saga boost. Selecting cancel freezes the screen.

Comments

• Options
    Web_Slinger_77Web_Slinger_77 Posts: 15
    My account is doing the same thing, it started yesterday.
  • Options
    LiVinGTri6naLLiVinGTri6naL Posts: 11
    Same problem here,had to do the Knull Sidequest without the boosts ☹️and if you choose the XP Boost it try‘s to shut down the saga boost or take his place…pls help
  • Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 227 ★★
    Yep, same here. While you can force quit to get out of the boost screen, if you go back to try and use any boost it tried to force you to use the free xp boost. I even went and checked to see if you can just sell that boost so it would stop trying to activate and no luck. No sale option allowed. Definitely going to be an issue with war season starting wednesday.
  • Options
    I filed a ticket with customer service, but Kabam is horrible with these. Gave information including screenshots. Reply was basically they are going to close the ticket. They will not provide updates to the ticket and I can spend all kinds of time and effort to keep checking the forums (exactly where they failed to say) or the update notes to see if there is possibility a fix.
    As this issue doesn’t effect all the players they don’t care about the few players that are effected.
  • Options
    If it helps you at all, you can activate boost if you go to your inventory tab, choose boosts, and use item for the boost you want to use.
  • Options
    Any Update on this? @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra ,i know not everyone is effected by this bug,but we need a Resolution before the AW Season starts !?
  • Options

• Options
    lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    Same for me.
  • Options
    lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164

If it helps you at all, you can activate boost if you go to your inventory tab, choose boosts, and use item for the boost you want to use.

This doesn't work for the side quest boosts.
  • Options
    chrisjozzchrisjozz Posts: 1
    Hi. I had this issue. I submitted a request to Kabam support last night and they’ve manually removed the XP boost causing the issue. All dealt with quickly by Maenard 👍
  • Options
    Black1Adam1Black1Adam1 Posts: 8
    Me 3
  • Options
    Marius_3n3Marius_3n3 Posts: 5
    I have the same issue
  • Options
    Marius_3n3Marius_3n3 Posts: 5