**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dimensional rift

I was eagerly waiting for dimensional rift event .. looks like it’s not happening.
I scored a 5* awakening gem in last dimensional rift. The rewards were really good.

Any ideas if it’s going to happen ever?

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Whenever Dr. Strange 2 comes out
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    I hope not. I am not a fan of random-based events.

Some guys can get lucky and score 5* gems, T2As, 5* crystals while others got T4B or 2-3k 5* shards.

I'd rather have events like Modok labs, where most (if not all) rewards are same for everyone.
  • Options
    ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Superman69 wrote: »

Some guys can get lucky and score 5* gems, T2As, 5* crystals while others got T4B or 2-3k 5* shards.

I'd rather have events like Modok labs, where most (if not all) rewards are same for everyone.

So you would rather not have the event coz others players might get better rewards than you... interesting strategy.

It does give low key players to advance if they score big.

And you cannot just advance in this game just by scoring a awakening gem.... you need skills

I have seen so many players with heavy accounts but can’t survive in aqs
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    ViciousJ wrote: »
    Superman69 wrote: »

So you would rather not have the event coz others players might get better rewards than you... interesting strategy.

It does give low key players to advance if they score big.

And you cannot just advance in this game just by scoring a awakening gem.... you need skills

I have seen so many players with heavy accounts but can’t survive in aqs

Yeah because at high levels, the game gets really competitive.

And a 5* awakening gem is possibly the rarest and most sought-after item in the game right now, after maybe T5Bs.

It sure can, lots of people have been sitting on unduped SL for months, waiting to dupe him so they can do LoL.

Similarly, there are a number of other 5*s which get their true potentials by awakening. So some lucky people need to pull them once and awaken them from gems, while others have to wait for months to pull the same guy from crystals again.

And well AQ is not hard at all. If someone with a stacked roster is struggling in AQ, probably means they bought that account from someone else.
  • Options
    Dean9300450Dean9300450 Posts: 85
    They said it will return in Feb, if you remember
  • Options
    Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Dont care what event

Just dont repeat similar event

Or else boring