**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Onslaught Shock Damage

Why is Onslaught taking an insane amount of shock damage now? I run path 9 in War and he was my go to, but now he takes so much damage.

Comments

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,816 ★★★★★
    Is there any new nodes that boost debuff damage or something?
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 668 ★★★

Why is Onslaught taking an insane amount of shock damage now? I run path 9 in War and he was my go to, but now he takes so much damage.

Who were you fighting
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,567 ★★★★★
    Onslaught isn't shock immune - he carries shock debuffs, but reduces their Potency by -150%.

FYI, that reduction can easily be overcome in Incursions, with Hacks granting additional debuff Potency.

More commonly, this type of post relates to a champion (1) taking direct damage from a champion like Void/Warlock, or (2) thinking that Shock immunity will prevent them taking Electro's "Static Shock" damage - might either of those be the explanation?
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★

Onslaught isn't shock immune - he carries shock debuffs, but reduces their Potency by -150%.

FYI, that reduction can easily be overcome in Incursions, with Hacks granting additional debuff Potency.

More commonly, this type of post relates to a champion (1) taking direct damage from a champion like Void/Warlock, or (2) thinking that Shock immunity will prevent them taking Electro's "Static Shock" damage - might either of those be the explanation?

The majority of Onslaught’s basic attacks are non-contact so even if fighting an Electro the static shock damage should be minimal.

OP, were you by chance fighting someone who turns off willpower? Photon, Dust, etc?

• Options
    DaplaymakerDaplaymaker Posts: 10
    DUHveed said:

The majority of Onslaught’s basic attacks are non-contact so even if fighting an Electro the static shock damage should be minimal.

OP, were you by chance fighting someone who turns off willpower? Photon, Dust, etc?

No I was fighting Void on Node 36 on Path 9 in war this time. I know he’s not immune to shock damage and that it’s reduced by 150 when it’s applied but most of the time I heal up from will power. But the last two wars I fought King Pin and Bishop on that same node and it happened both times. So that’s the reason I was wondering. He was my go to last season so right now it sucks.
  • Options
    DaplaymakerDaplaymaker Posts: 10

DUHveed said:

No I was fighting Void on Node 36 on Path 9 in war this time. I know he’s not immune to shock damage and that it’s reduced by 150 when it’s applied but most of the time I heal up from will power. But the last two wars I fought King Pin and Bishop on that same node and it happened both times. So that’s the reason I was wondering. He was my go to last season so right now it sucks.
    I’m sorry not King Pin but Korg.
  • Options
    RoggamRoggam Posts: 84
    How are people just figuring out void and Korg’s kits? Read the fine print on both champs and you will understand the passive damage your are taking.
  • Options
    RoggamRoggam Posts: 84
    Why is your onslaught not on defense? Unless he’s banned etc…
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 668 ★★★

DUHveed said:

You werent taking damage from shock you were taking damage from voids abilitys any debuff on you will do direct damage