Still Stuck at 6.1.2

Which champs would be good from my roster. Plus im having a major gold problem xD any solutions for that
L

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★
    i remember i quaked this using the method where the concussion procs at just the right time that it makes the fight normal until it’s over- its online somewhere and doable if you’re a solid player (you can also just heavy parry the entire time)
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 771 ★★★★
    What specifically is giving you problems? You have great champs that can handle it, the hard part is that Act 6 requires you to play differently than you're probably used to.

As for the gold, 22-hour objectives for gold crystals, Incursions, and arena all can get you good amounts of gold if you put in the time.

Also don't spend frivolously. Use class ISO only on it's intended class and sell basic. Be patient with rank ups. I do mine on the level up event
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 413 ★★
    You have a pretty decent roster, hulkling and hercules will cheese that quest for you, the cap og and the tech path is the easiest.
    Avoid hitting on the block is it has the node "Explosive Personality" which is lethal almost always, so try to intercept, parry and heavy into opponents instead of hitting block.
  • Dante_Thunderstone1Dante_Thunderstone1 Member Posts: 22

What specifically is giving you problems? You have great champs that can handle it, the hard part is that Act 6 requires you to play differently than you're probably used to.

As for the gold, 22-hour objectives for gold crystals, Incursions, and arena all can get you good amounts of gold if you put in the time.

Also don't spend frivolously. Use class ISO only on it's intended class and sell basic. Be patient with rank ups. I do mine on the level up event

So i find the block damage is very much when im going through the punisher path. Which champs should i take for the quest, ik hulking and hercules helps alot
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 771 ★★★★

So i find the block damage is very much when im going through the punisher path. Which champs should i take for the quest, ik hulking and hercules helps alot
    Learning how to reliably intercept will help. You can use practice mode to work on it without costing energy.

I have found certain champs are easier to use than others for intercepts. For instance, Herc, BP, and Kitty are good options. Hulkling can also allow you to just hit block and not have to rely on parry.

Are you also able to dex most specials and know which ones are easier? For instance, Ultron's Sp1 is easier to dex than Sp2.