**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

how to make Carnage better ?

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
Carnage, Needs a lot of attention. Increased base stats, more fluent bleed generation (chance on hit/crit or on every special) and improve his sig. I suggest making his sig steal a % of enemies health and energy while they are bleeding.
Also I think he should have some form of anti evade ability

Discuss your idea on how to make carnage better ?

Comments

• I agree, his appearance needs a bit of improvement not to mention the fact that all his attacks should cause a % of bleed damage plus his speed should be on Paris with tech version Spiderman or close to it.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Sorry, I have to disagree with the appearance. One of my favorite designs.

he need some changes
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I was talking about the graphics design.
    I was talking about the graphics design.

sorry the design is good
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Just put him back to where he was before the release, 150 hits against ROL WS aint OP, there are "many" champs that can do it, ffs its kinda outrageous that every single Spiderman + Venom is stronger than Carnage
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    I agree with @GroundedWisdom, the graphics design is great.

However, Carnage's Sig is completely useless. Compare his "Up to 20% power gain Vs opponents who have been bleeding long enough" with Moon Knights "Up to 35% power gain/power suppression against anyone". Or compare to the fact that Blade doesn't even need Awakened to get a similar benefit to Carnage. It doesn't really stack up, does it?

A version of Venom's/X-23's bleed-related cruelty + precision would seem better; or Punisher's ability to cause open wounds and generate new bleeds with them.

Alternately he could get some better defensive utility -
    - Symbiote-driven Bleed and poison resistance.
    Evasion reduction.
    - His buffs could persist for 1-2 seconds rather than flipping constantly; allowing the user to combine Precision plus Fury or Cruelty.
    - Power gain buffs like Cable/Hyperion.

• Atleast they shuld increase his health nd other basic stats... As till he gets some statcks of cruelty or precision he get dead.
    Just put him back to where he was before the release, 150 hits against ROL WS aint OP, there are "many" champs that can do it, ffs its kinda outrageous that every single Spiderman + Venom is stronger than Carnage

how did he was before
    rn508lcpzppj.png
    The thing is, the game moves on. I dont think Kabam has the resources or time to go back to champs that much. And I dont think it is a priority for them either tbh. They need to develop and release new champs ongoing to keep the game growing and people interested. They do this very very well imho! So cant see any drastic changes to him for a long time yet, if at all

On a separate issue: Always makes me laugh when you look at the older champs as well ( a lot older than Carnage) and their skill is armor break, or bleed, or armor up, and that it! Now reading a new champs skills take all day! And I still dont understand what they do!

they beffed civil warrior
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    issamaf80 wrote: »

how did he was before

Dont know, kabam just said that Carnage could take out ROL WS in 150 hits before he was released in the game so they nerfef him before the release since he was too OP, but lets just say that a 5* r4 AA can take ROL WS in 35 hits.... So that aint op? Cant really see any logic in kabams mind.......
  • AryanNoobAryanNoob Posts: 51
    issamaf80 wrote: »

how did he was before

Dont know, kabam just said that Carnage could take out ROL WS in 150 hits before he was released in the game so they nerfef him before the release since he was too OP, but lets just say that a 5* r4 AA can take ROL WS in 35 hits.... So that aint op? Cant really see any logic in kabams mind.......

Uh,the only reason they dont nerf AA is because he has no use against immunes... which are like half of the champions in the game.
  • Remove him from game
  • AryanNoobAryanNoob Posts: 51
    And by the way here are ideas to make him better:
    Regen
    Bleed should be on the level of GP or Blade.
    When gaining fury,it should increase the damage way more.
    When gaining more critical rating chance, it should increase the amount of increased critical rating way more.
    When gaining cruelty, it should increase the crit damage way more.
    When gaining physical resist,it should decrease the physical damage way more.
    When gaining block prof,it should increase your block prof way more.
    Anyways,that’s how i think he should be buffed.
    AryanNoob wrote: »
    And by the way here are ideas to make him better:
    Regen
    Bleed should be on the level of GP or Blade.
    When gaining fury,it should increase the damage way more.
    When gaining more critical rating chance, it should increase the amount of increased critical rating way more.
    When gaining cruelty, it should increase the crit damage way more.
    When gaining physical resist,it should decrease the physical damage way more.
    When gaining block prof,it should increase your block prof way more.
    Anyways,that’s how i think he should be buffed.

good idea
    More idea
  • issamaf80 wrote: »
    Carnage, Needs a lot of attention. Increased base stats, more fluent bleed generation (chance on hit/crit or on every special) and improve his sig. I suggest making his sig steal a % of enemies health and energy while they are bleeding.
    Also I think he should have some form of anti evade ability

Discuss your idea on how to make carnage better ?

I really like the idea of an anti-evade mechanic!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Chances are he’s one of the two cosmic champs to be buffed.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★

However, Carnage's Sig is completely useless. Compare his "Up to 20% power gain Vs opponents who have been bleeding long enough" with Moon Knights "Up to 35% power gain/power suppression against anyone". Or compare to the fact that Blade doesn't even need Awakened to get a similar benefit to Carnage. It doesn't really stack up, does it?

A version of Venom's/X-23's bleed-related cruelty + precision would seem better; or Punisher's ability to cause open wounds and generate new bleeds with them.

Alternately he could get some better defensive utility -
    - Symbiote-driven Bleed and poison resistance.
    Evasion reduction.
    - His buffs could persist for 1-2 seconds rather than flipping constantly; allowing the user to combine Precision plus Fury or Cruelty.
    - Power gain buffs like Cable/Hyperion.

His power gain from bleed needs to be like Blade but he should be able to regen from it too
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    Add an ability to help with these no contact hits from domino and IMIW.
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    #carnagebuff2018
  • #Venombuff2018
    #Carnagebuff2018
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    edited August 2018

Rule #1 NEVER ever agree to her!!!!

Just makes her post 10k+ posts.....Oh wait...
    #Carnagebuff2018
  • JgrnotJgrnot Posts: 43
    When Carnage was introduced in ASM 361 he could form solid objects and throw projectiles. I’d like to see that.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    At least they should improve his base stats and bleed.
    #CarnageBuff2018