**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation

Over the last few months there has been a lot of bugs in the game. Making it unplayable at times and resource heavy.

An example most recent to memory was the black screen when fighting certain champs across all game modes.

Compensation has been mentioned many times by Kabam, not confirmed but being considered.

It’s been radio silent on this, does anybody have an update? We don’t forget and it’s taken a long time.

Comments

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 ★★★
    AadhyVan said:

Bugs? What bugs?

Black Deathless Groot for example
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    I just read the title, and don't even need to read the post. Count me in, lesgo free stuff🫰
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    Skyfaw said:

No such things exist in mcoc. I’d recommend taking your hate speech else where. This is a very well run game that makes no mistakes ever!

Peak satire 😎
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    I mean, if they had to compensate for all the bugs that made us lose or waste resources; we would get at least, a couple 7* Selectors, at least, + 50 Revives, + several other things.

We dont get compensated for a couple years already for ingoing bugs unless it is for Side Quests stuff or some energy refills problems
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,785 ★★★★★
    Marvel strike force gives out compensation every time something goes wrong. Just saying.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Jefechuta said:

I mean, if they had to compensate for all the bugs that made us lose or waste resources; we would get at least, a couple 7* Selectors, at least, + 50 Revives, + several other things.

We dont get compensated for a couple years already for ingoing bugs unless it is for Side Quests stuff or some energy refills problems

wow you must really struggle in this game then😭
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    edited March 16

Jefechuta said:

wow you must really struggle in this game then😭
    Not struggling but:

Input Issues and AI issues not only got me to waste revives just because one miss due to those issues gets you killed.

BGs had several problems that were not compensated that resulted in losses, waste of both Energy and Marks, aswell as Victory Shields and Rerolls; not taking into account the amount of resources you couldnt win because of those problems.

I personally dropped some content because It was too annoying to deal with End game stuff with all those issues.

Its not that I find it hard, but It affected in a severe way to the gameplay for a long time, if you had little things in a year long, maybe even 2, it adds up a lot tbh
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 187 ★★
    It aint happening
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    What, you haven't received your compensation yet? Weird, got mine last night.