**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Looking for an alliance

Valiant player looking for an alliance that uses line. Somewhat organized for aw. I’d like to be in an alliance that does raids 100% and aq map 6 100% (for extra tickets in raids) I play BG. Somewhere in the 200-400k points depending on the season. I play aw but have not been in a plat war alliance before.

Comments

• Options
    BoonecooneyBoonecooney Posts: 70
    Hello NUKE,

Line I.D. is boonecooney If you'd like to chat mate?
  • Options
    Vicro13Vicro13 Posts: 20
    Hey,
    We had someone retired, still in the alliance until we find his replacement.
    We fill what you're looking for
    If u want to chat my line id vicrosa13
  • Options
    DodolTalaDodolTala Posts: 62
    @NüΚΞ We are exactly what you described in your post. Every aw/aq map is always 100% in all bgs. We do raids. Last round 100% all 3 Raids bgs. We do map6 and get 5200 glory per week. In war we do no resource use wars. Just the 40% revive. We have been at the top of G1 for 4/5 seasons now

Pls add me on Line if interested RNEHMADI
  • Options
    Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 226 ★★
    @NüΚΞ we are plat 3. 100% last raids with days to spare, map 6 AQ and 1-10% in BGs.
    Really organised, good guys here and experienced. Add me on line Woody141082
  • Options
    champ9090champ9090 Posts: 51
    Hey, shoot me a message on line - wolv445.

We're doing map 6 100%, raids 100%, AW P3
  • Options
    NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 167 ★★
    I found one. If I knew how to delete this I would. I am going to finish up raids in my alliance then join that alliance thanks for the responses