**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Am I ready for 6.1?๐Ÿง

DIETYDIETY Posts: 71 โ˜…

Should I go for 6.1 , what roster should I take. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Comments

• Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,139 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Focusing on 6* is generally the better idea. And I already see some great champs,
    Upgrade that Absman, also Photon and awaken them if possible. Learn to play Absman efficiently he's going to do a lot of stuff. Other than that you can take up kitty and Tigra if you're good at playing them. I personally find kitty very slow but she does have a great safety net . Tigra is good but I think you'll be better off getting a 6* one from the objectives.
    I recommend only taking up 5* champs that are absolutely essential for something, cause as far as I'm aware the transition from 5 to 6* champs is a rather quick one these days
  • Options
    DIETYDIETY Posts: 71 โ˜…
    @Priyabrata thanks
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 384 โ˜…โ˜…
    edited March 20
    Unless you are super skilled or if you are a whale, you will have trouble in 6.1, your roster is a bit under-ranked.

Rank up 2-3 good 5stars and both ur 6stars except vulture. Also get champs witg immunities, immune champs will help you clear 30% act 6 nodes
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,993 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    shield311 said:

Rank up 2-3 good 5stars and both ur 6stars except vulture.

@willrun4adonut