**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are Raid chests bugged?

KH02KH02 Posts: 4
edited March 19 in General Discussion
Since I only got science t6cc the third raid in a row I kinda have to ask if everything is okay with those chests.

In ALL of my chests so far I had exactly science t6cc shards in varying quantities, while other members of my group only got t6cc and another one only 7* shards (normal or titan). Is this just pure statistical bad luck or is something seriously wrong with those rewards?

Comments

• Options
    yossyoss Posts: 24
    Did kabam give the info about the drop rates for each reward ?
  • Options
    KH02KH02 Posts: 4
    I‘m actually not even talking about drop rates or anything. To me it looks like as if players choosing the same role and path get the exact same type of reward in every single chest (e.g. different amounts of science t6cc for me, tech ones for a different player or 7* shards for a third). That might in fact just be a weird coincidence that we had that in 7 chests by now or it’s rather some kind of coding error
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I too have gotten an odd amount of just science t6cc ever since Raids started. This one, first chest were 10 Paragon crystals (yay…) and the second was… 25% science t6cc again.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    This raid I’ve received t6cc and 7* shards so far. Previous raid I had shards, titan shards and t6cc.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    Mystic and mutant are the ones that are glued to me. Haven't recieved a single reward from raids yet that wasn't t6cc of one of these classes
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    I had my first experience with raid this week and it was fun but am glad it will be my last i can't spend resources to get Rng rewards whereas putting in more effort.
  • Options
    WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    I didn't even get the reward from the 3rd chest on the path. After defeating Maestro on the left path in raids, I moved up the chest, the crystal choice popped up, I chose the Paragon crystal and nothing happened. The pop up just closed and it moved me up the path to Ultron.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    WeaponX said:

I didn't even get the reward from the 3rd chest on the path. After defeating Maestro on the left path in raids, I moved up the chest, the crystal choice popped up, I chose the Paragon crystal and nothing happened. The pop up just closed and it moved me up the path to Ultron.

U gotten it u just don’t know what it was.
  • Options
    WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    Gamer said:

WeaponX said:

I have no extra 7* or Titan shards, no 7* Ultron and my t6cc inventory is the same. Plus, if what you're saying is true, that's a mothatruckin' annoying bug.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Well, considering I'm 8 for 9 on 25% t6cc, 7 of which were cosmic. The other 1/9 was a 50% cosmic t6cc I'd say the chances are a bit scuffed. The reward to resource value is just not worth it if I keep getting that trash.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    WeaponX said:

Gamer said:

WeaponX said:

I have no extra 7* or Titan shards, no 7* Ultron and my t6cc inventory is the same. Plus, if what you're saying is true, that's a mothatruckin' annoying bug.
    it true u most likely got tier 6 cc fregment so hard to say.

• Options
    Kkostis9Kkostis9 Posts: 22
    First chest - 14,250 t6cc mutant.
    Second chest - 28,500 t6cc mutant.
    Third chest - 14,250 t6cc mutant.
    I mean, really??? How cool is that 😑
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

This raid I’ve received t6cc and 7* shards so far. Previous raid I had shards, titan shards and t6cc.

Just got units from my third chest this raid.
  • Options
    KingLotusKingLotus Posts: 78
    I solo 2 from 3 bosses , got 3 chests .. t6cc x2 2k titan shards … so .. im … im … :)) nevermind
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,730 ★★★★★
    Tin foil hat time
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    Who knows. From the middle path, I received 1.5k 7* shards, 50% tech T6cc and 25% science T6cc. Thats probably my best raid chest rewards out of the 3 we’ve done. It’s been 25% T6cc all the way previously.