**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we get better rewards?KABAM ?

It's the most expensive game in the world and the one with the lowest reward. Take a look and I'm sure you'll see it and agree with me. You can have incredible rewards for 100 euros. 3,000 credits are exactly 100 euros. Nonsense! Why are we forced to accept this? Why don't we put an end to this together? I think the reward we receive with money is very inadequate.

Comments

• Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 443 ★★★
    Well it's players fault TBH. If players keeps buying units, then there is no point in lowering prices.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Wut?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    You aren’t forced to purchase anything.
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225
    edited March 19
    CanBey said:

It's the most expensive game in the world and the one with the lowest reward. Take a look and I'm sure you'll see it and agree with me. You can have incredible rewards for 100 euros. 3,000 credits are exactly 100 euros. Nonsense! Why are we forced to accept this? Why don't we put an end to this together? I think the reward we receive with money is very inadequate.

I didnt read everything but alone the question ..

I Agree with every atom and cell of my body

I might rlly take a break for the first time in over 6 years from the game for some months after that month cause its not worth it to play the game anymore with those rewards , im just not motivated anymore for those rewards.
    Also im dont rlly like how Kabam is running the Game at the Moment ...
    I remember back in the Days when i was everday excited to login to the Game and play but those Days are since some years over , idk

The only thing i will miss from the break are titles and profile pics, maybe the rest i will become anyway in the future when i come back

Edit : i did now read what youve said , and i mean Rewards in general , not only through money spend..