**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Collector

How tf am i supposed to beat the collector . It seems impossible given the skills i have rn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Comments

• Options
    THEBOSS100THEBOSS100 Posts: 4 β˜…
    You can’t beat in one go with the roster you have so it’ll take a few revive cause once you reduce his health by 15% he’ll gain a permanent protection passive reducing your damage. I suggest you do other things like events and arena to build up your units
  • Options
    Tx_ryuuukTx_ryuuuk Posts: 3
    Aah okay i guess but idk how do i build up units any specific arena or event you talkin abt?
  • Options
    THEBOSS100THEBOSS100 Posts: 4 β˜…
    The best way to get units is through the arena crystal but once you beat the collector the first time you’ll gain access to the uncollected arena crystal which will have improved gold and unit acquisition but it cost 100,000 battle chips for ten crystals so you if don’t want to spend the battle chips the best way for you to get units is the event quest the easiest difficulty first if your not to keen on the higher difficulties or do the back issues classic they are easy but some issues need certain characters for the full exploration for some paths are locked until you have that character in party not much in terms of rewards for classic but you’ll be able to build your if you don’t spend them as for the arena you don’t have much options do the 4 star arena that will be the easiest to do
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,167 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Arena for units for revives.

Also, continue getting cosmic iso for that Herc. He'll be the one you want to brute force collector with. Try to get him fully charged before taking on the collector.
  • Options
    Tx_ryuuukTx_ryuuuk Posts: 3
    Thank you guys!!!
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just herc it
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225 β˜…
    I do easy solo with that 4* silver surfer
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    OP, you have a 5* Hercules. With enough practice he could easily solo Collector