**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Revamp on thanos and kang

Thanos and Kang have been part of the contest for a long time and with the contest many changes I think it’s time to improve the mad Titan and the conquerer while you may have implemented some synergies with other champions for these guys I think it has come time to improve their attacks and abilities and many people who have acquired them have questioned their usefulness and I understand their opinions and I know you Kabam are busy with other in game mechanics and all I wish is for you to consider improving these two champions

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 ★★★★★
    They already said no
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    I don't see a reason as to why trophy champions that you can't earn normally should be buffed. That doesn't make any sense to me. They wouldn't be able to buff them into an especially good champion anyway since it would unbalance the game. The few Summoners who've pulled them would suddenly have a huge advantage. If the rest have to wait to the Banquet event and then hope that they have a 0.1% pull or whatever their drop rate is, just to be able to compete with those who've pulled them in the past - it would be ridiculous.

That said, I do think that there should be good versions of both Thanos and Kang in the game. Luckily, we'll be getting a new Thanos towards the end of the year after we've collected all of the Deathless champions, so that'll be nice. Hopefully a new and playable Kang is coming at some time as well.
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225
    ahmynuts said:

They already said no

They didnt
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★

Thanos and Kang have been part of the contest for a long time and with the contest many changes I think it’s time to improve the mad Titan and the conquerer while you may have implemented some synergies with other champions for these guys I think it has come time to improve their attacks and abilities and many people who have acquired them have questioned their usefulness and I understand their opinions and I know you Kabam are busy with other in game mechanics and all I wish is for you to consider improving these two champions

I think it's time for you to implement some full stops into your sentences