**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Synergy slot

CrimsonWebCrimsonWeb Posts: 1
edited March 14 in Suggestions and Requests
I think we need a slot for synergies because it is so annoying to waste a slot for a synergy sonetimes. We need to use champions that is not upgraded for a important synergy so just one slot beside our main team for a champion to use a synergy would be great. To explain we are gonna fight with 5 hero team but we will not be able yo use the hero in synergy spot that we chose. What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 ★★★★
    edited March 14
    So you want the benefit of a synergy, with zero downside?
    That's what you are saying, yeah?

Not gonna happen.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    I don’t want this.
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225
    edited March 19

I think we need a slot for synergies because it is so annoying to waste a slot for a synergy sonetimes. We need to use champions that is not upgraded for a important synergy so just one slot beside our main team for a champion to use a synergy would be great. To explain we are gonna fight with 5 hero team but we will not be able yo use the hero in synergy spot that we chose. What do you think?

I dont know which brain dead is Disagreeing but this is a really nice Idea

5 Slots for our team + a bonus slot only for a Champ Synergie , and we cant use that extra slot champ
    (Srry for those words)
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    edited March 20

I dont know which brain dead is Disagreeing but this is a really nice Idea

5 Slots for our team + a bonus slot only for a Champ Synergie , and we cant use that extra slot champ
    (Srry for those words)
    I think you're just brain dead. This change would take away the whole point of synergies, rendering that feature of the game completely useless. This would also be extremely broken, as champions that rely heavily on synergies would excel in gamemodes like BGs thanks to that extra slot. Also, synergies are fundamentally just boosts to champions that come with a trade-off (one less champion slot), so removing that trade-off just wouldn't make sense