**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Need Some Help About Knulliffer Solo Event

HilmiHilmi Posts: 1
edited March 19 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi. I need some explanation about KNULLIFIER Solo Event.

I have been noticed to my solo event is too hard to get to the next milestone. I was checking on How To Get Points and realize there is another way to get 3 points from complete a tier of the we tend to. About a week ago, these KNULLFIER Solo Event are just pop up after I completed all those solo objective. I didnt notice about the milestones untill this day.

Need some explanation from anyone. Are these some kind bug and how do I fix it?

Comments

• Options
    U1traman_ZeusU1traman_Zeus Posts: 53
    You don’t need to COMPLETE a side quest to earn the points for the Knullifier Solo Objectives.

All you need is a K. FLOWER to enter any level one side quest with you team, finish the 3 fights and quit the quest right after the 3rd fight WITHOUT MOVING TO NEXT NODE TO CLAIM THE CHEST. (I.E. you earn 1 point for defeating a defender, no need to complete the quest. You will get your flower back when you quit not completing the quest.)

Repeat entering the quest, win 3 fights and quit then repeat the process again and again till you earn all the points you needed.