**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it just me or is it Kabam?

Is it just me or is Kabam focusing waaay too much on making endgame content for paragon+ the last few months? With winter of woe, necropolis, raids and showcase they're just pumping out content for all the whales out there and leaving everyone else in the dust. Necropolis makes sense, raids are great but why make showcase only paragon+? And why make the Serpent raffle only for Valiant and Paragons when you're giving out 6*s? Honestly it pisses me off but who cares as long as Kabam gets to milk all the sweaty whales out there?

Comments

• Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Everest content is not really my thing so I don’t always keep tabs. But going by memory there’s fairly large gaps between that content usually. Another necropolis style content may not see the light of day until the summer or even fall.

My baby uncollected account has serpent raffle tickets so that’s not walled by progression. Or at least it doesn’t appear it is.

Other content appears to be usual. Different levels for the different progressions. Everest is strictly made for higher progressions. Otherwise it wouldn’t be Everest content.
  • Options
    DancingPanda_14DancingPanda_14 Posts: 53
    I agree with you for the most part Jax, but the thing with raids first off is even if you're alliance is engaged it's still too hard for most players, some thronebreakers can do it but I mainly see paragons. Also I do agree the women of power objectives were great but I don't see why the saga ticket raffle is only for Paragons and Valiant when its six stars, or at least do a 5 star one for tb down. The other issue I have is with winter of woe, because its a limited time event if I'm not mistaken and not normal everest content, I guess I would just like to see stuff like that come out for everyone. I do think the women event was a good step forward though. I liked the structure of the Magic Heist event in that it was for everyone and the best rewards were locked behind proggression.
  • Options

Everest content is not really my thing so I don’t always keep tabs. But going by memory there’s fairly large gaps between that content usually. Another necropolis style content may not see the light of day until the summer or even fall.

My baby uncollected account has serpent raffle tickets so that’s not walled by progression. Or at least it doesn’t appear it is.

Other content appears to be usual. Different levels for the different progressions. Everest is strictly made for higher progressions. Otherwise it wouldn’t be Everest content.

I get what you're saying but not all of the new stuff is everest content, its limited events and such.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,198 ★★★★★

I get what you're saying but not all of the new stuff is everest content, its limited events and such.
    Well everything don’t mean to be permanent honestly I totally get the frustration but 3 to year ago I could understand the complaints to get pargon now I can’t sympathize with it because all it is need to do it do act 7.4 and hav 3 r4 done deal. And with 8.4 coming

it just getting even easier to be pargon. Do the work to a lot of old act got reduced in difficulty too. Not saying it esay to do but look at jax he pargon it take him a long time to rom didn’t get Built in one day

• Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 740 ★★★
    My guy believe me you would not be able to do those showcase fights, and even if you unitman your way thru that the rewards are simply not worth your time and effort. Paragon + have extensive rosters and can do this relatively cheap if they're skilled anyone below with an underdeveloped roster is getting absolutely decimated in there
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    just do alllllll the content left in the game geared toward you. End games don't have anything else.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    If you aren't paragon you haven't explored all the story content, gm gauntlet, stuff like that. So there is plenty of content that is new to you.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,048 ★★★★★

Is it just me or is Kabam focusing waaay too much on making endgame content for paragon+ the last few months? With winter of woe, necropolis, raids and showcase they're just pumping out content for all the whales out there and leaving everyone else in the dust. Necropolis makes sense, raids are great but why make showcase only paragon+? And why make the Serpent raffle only for Valiant and Paragons when you're giving out 6*s? Honestly it pisses me off but who cares as long as Kabam gets to milk all the sweaty whales out there?

It's already been said but you can't look at it as them only adding content for paragon+, it's future content for you as well. You have EVERYTHING the rest of us have already completed to get to the point where new content needs to be released for us. You still have MEQs, SQs, story content, variants as well as the on-going things like BGs, arena, incursions and alliance stuff.

We're getting extra stuff because we've done all it already.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,327 ★★★★★
    edited March 21
    Bro legit, if you can't do story content and be Paragon and Valiant because it's too hard?
    Then you'll stand no chance in these end game content, sure there will be some fights here and there that might be easy but 90% of times, you'll stand no chance.

Just watch a video of war showcase, that made many players rage.
    That abs man? People cried to nerf it out and Kabam did compensated.
    This Dani fight? If you can't dex sp-2 it's bye bye.

So instead of complain, do story mode.
    You're one of those rare tb players who is complaining like Cavs instead of doing story, don't stain the hardworking class of MCOC known as ThroneBreaker.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Kabam:

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,295 ★★★★★
    You get new side quests and event quests every month (usually with multiple objectives), if you're UC/Cav/TB why do you want extra content when you already have a lot of content you need to do? You have a bunch of full Acts ahead of you + all the endgame content you haven't done that's still relevant + special quests like shooting stars etc.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    Its a progression based game, Paragon has been around forever. If they created more TB or Cav content thet wouldn't be pushing people to progress.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 295 ★★

I am not a whale but I managed to become valient in Jan. I have been playing this game since 2 years and I love every endgame kabam creating and giving us chance to grow. There is simple solution I have to play every content in the game to boost you roster.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★

2 of these accounts are non-whales:

Take a wild guess who any company would be more interested in catering new content for.
  • Options
    Damn
  • Options
    Point taken.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,394 ★★★★

2 of these accounts are non-whales:

Take a wild guess who any company would be more interested in catering new content for.
    I'm just gonna go ahead and guess the one who has done nearly everything, or everything in the game?

I could be wrong... lol
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 ★★★

So much coincidence, no?