Announcing Event Quest: The Age of Sentry [Updated: Jan 2nd - 21:18 pm PDT]

2456714

Comments

  • JadedJaded Posts: 1,836 ★★★★
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Hyperion AGAIN as the 3* normal champion?

    Nope. Thanks for catching that, it is a 3-Star Moon Knight.

    No units and no t1as in uncollected quest. This needs to change ASAP.
    No reason we shouldn’t get t1as and units are offered in every aspect of the game content why none in the uncollected quest makes no sense.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 281 ★★
    Wait again returns? When was he in the contest before?

    Keep in mind that the Contest existed well before us “Summoners” arrived. That is probably what its referring too.
  • MayankMayank Posts: 8
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Mayank wrote: »
    meorean wrote: »
    Mayank wrote: »
    Only one eq generally we have had 2
    like modok’s lab bounty mission grandmaster challenge web slinger etc
    What is the second one

    They usually do the extra event every other month.
    Special quest ar every month they r either web slinger and grandmaster challenge type or they modok lab and bounty mission type

    That's just how things worked out the last couple of months, usually special qests are a lot more rare and far from every month. Enjoy some downtime ;)
    And its not rare it happens during marvel movies or comics release so next month we will have one (black Panther movie)

  • Themis_xwsthsThemis_xwsths Posts: 225
    So that's why he has a beard...
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 530 ★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Hyperion AGAIN as the 3* normal champion?

    Nope. Thanks for catching that, it is a 3-Star Moon Knight.

    No units and no t1as in uncollected quest. This needs to change ASAP.
    No reason we shouldn’t get t1as and units are offered in every aspect of the game content why none in the uncollected quest makes no sense.

    Because T1As are the catalysts us end-game players have hundreds of! 5 star champs don’t even need any!

    /sarcasm
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Mayank wrote: »
    Only one eq generally we have had 2
    like modok’s lab bounty mission grandmaster challenge web slinger etc
    What is the second one

    They usually do the extra event every other month.
    Special quest ar every month they r either web slinger and grandmaster challenge type or they modok lab and bounty mission type


    I take it you are a relatively new player?

    Special short quests like modok labs and rockets workshop and bounty missions have beem happening every 2nd month generaly.

    Challenges like web slinger and goldblums challenge are generally happening when there has been a movie release.

    Sometimes inthink here has been a gap of 2 months with nothjng.

    Either way they wont lose players by not havjng extra content for a month cus A it is normal and there is plenty of content available to keep everyone busy. If anything the last couple months are making the game feel too much of a grind and not as much fun.

  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    Jaded wrote: »
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Hyperion AGAIN as the 3* normal champion?

    Nope. Thanks for catching that, it is a 3-Star Moon Knight.

    No units and no t1as in uncollected quest. This needs to change ASAP.
    No reason we shouldn’t get t1as and units are offered in every aspect of the game content why none in the uncollected quest makes no sense.

    so say they gave us half the 5 star shards and instead gave 10 t1 alphas, im pretty sure that the majority of people would complain about the number of 5 star shards. t1 alphas is low tier reward dont expect it in a high tier rewards section.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 419 ★★
    Hopefully he’s better than She-Hulk
  • Themis_xwsthsThemis_xwsths Posts: 225
    Hopefully he’s better than She-Hulk

    Sentry and black bolt should both be really powerful champions... But look at black bolt. I fear something like that is going to happen with sentry as well.
  • Jaded wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Hyperion AGAIN as the 3* normal champion?

    Nope. Thanks for catching that, it is a 3-Star Moon Knight.

    No units and no t1as in uncollected quest. This needs to change ASAP.
    No reason we shouldn’t get t1as and units are offered in every aspect of the game content why none in the uncollected quest makes no sense.

    The Uncollected Difficulty rewards are all about collecting Higher Rarity Champions and Rank Up Materials! This is why they're focused on 4-Star, 5-star and 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards, as well as Tier 4 and 5 Catalyst Fragments! Units and Tier 1 Alphas are available in other difficulties.

    Highly out of touch. We need more t1as.
    Personally buying 5 every week from glory store, 2 from alliance goals and 1 from arenas doesn’t cut it with the main focus of ranking up 5*. The no units I can live with but would be nice to offset the cost of energy refills to complete the lesser difficulties just for the t1as. Either way please take this back to the developers in regards to t1as. Would be nice not to have to wait 3 weeks to r3 a 5*.

    I disagree, like you said, you can earn several t1a each week. How many 6* shards or t5b can you earn on weekly/monthly basis? "End game" content needs to focus on end game rewards as you can't earn them elsewhere.
  • Do we need the updated version of the game to be able to participate in the quest? If so, will the patch notes arrive today or tomorrow?
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 232
    Jaded wrote: »
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Hyperion AGAIN as the 3* normal champion?

    Nope. Thanks for catching that, it is a 3-Star Moon Knight.

    No units and no t1as in uncollected quest. This needs to change ASAP.
    No reason we shouldn’t get t1as and units are offered in every aspect of the game content why none in the uncollected quest makes no sense.

    The Uncollected Difficulty rewards are all about collecting Higher Rarity Champions and Rank Up Materials! This is why they're focused on 4-Star, 5-star and 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards, as well as Tier 4 and 5 Catalyst Fragments! Units and Tier 1 Alphas are available in other difficulties.

    If all you said was the last sentence, I’d be somewhat more OK with this response.
  • Jaded wrote: »
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Hyperion AGAIN as the 3* normal champion?

    Nope. Thanks for catching that, it is a 3-Star Moon Knight.

    No units and no t1as in uncollected quest. This needs to change ASAP.
    No reason we shouldn’t get t1as and units are offered in every aspect of the game content why none in the uncollected quest makes no sense.

    Don’t be so stupid. It’s obvious that the rewards for the uncollected are heavily weighted in the other areas which is why the t1a’s and units are not included. Do the other levels as well if you want extra units and t1a’s

    But you need 6 t1alphas to rank a 5 star past r3 and 4 t1alpha to rank past r2 so 5 stars do need em
  • Palanthrax wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Hyperion AGAIN as the 3* normal champion?

    Nope. Thanks for catching that, it is a 3-Star Moon Knight.

    No units and no t1as in uncollected quest. This needs to change ASAP.
    No reason we shouldn’t get t1as and units are offered in every aspect of the game content why none in the uncollected quest makes no sense.

    Because T1As are the catalysts us end-game players have hundreds of! 5 star champs don’t even need any!

    /sarcasm

    5 stars need double if not quadruple the amount of t1alpha than a 4 star would. 5 or 6 t1aplha to r4 a 5 star. Trust me i kno
  • JadedJaded Posts: 1,836 ★★★★
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Hyperion AGAIN as the 3* normal champion?

    Nope. Thanks for catching that, it is a 3-Star Moon Knight.

    No units and no t1as in uncollected quest. This needs to change ASAP.
    No reason we shouldn’t get t1as and units are offered in every aspect of the game content why none in the uncollected quest makes no sense.

    The Uncollected Difficulty rewards are all about collecting Higher Rarity Champions and Rank Up Materials! This is why they're focused on 4-Star, 5-star and 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards, as well as Tier 4 and 5 Catalyst Fragments! Units and Tier 1 Alphas are available in other difficulties.

    Highly out of touch. We need more t1as.
    Personally buying 5 every week from glory store, 2 from alliance goals and 1 from arenas doesn’t cut it with the main focus of ranking up 5*. The no units I can live with but would be nice to offset the cost of energy refills to complete the lesser difficulties just for the t1as. Either way please take this back to the developers in regards to t1as. Would be nice not to have to wait 3 weeks to r3 a 5*.

    I disagree, like you said, you can earn several t1a each week. How many 6* shards or t5b can you earn on weekly/monthly basis? "End game" content needs to focus on end game rewards as you can't earn them elsewhere.

    So you’re okay with them forcing us to play every aspect to its limits just to rank 2 a 5*. Should have a minimum of 5 t1as with uncollected quest.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 227 ★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Hyperion AGAIN as the 3* normal champion?

    Nope. Thanks for catching that, it is a 3-Star Moon Knight.

    No units and no t1as in uncollected quest. This needs to change ASAP.
    No reason we shouldn’t get t1as and units are offered in every aspect of the game content why none in the uncollected quest makes no sense.

    Don’t be so stupid. It’s obvious that the rewards for the uncollected are heavily weighted in the other areas which is why the t1a’s and units are not included. Do the other levels as well if you want extra units and t1a’s

    But you need 6 t1alphas to rank a 5 star past r3 and 4 t1alpha to rank past r2 so 5 stars do need em

    I don’t disagree that there should be other ways to get t1a or probably more importantly they should look at reducing rank up requirements of t1a’s needed to rank 5* champs as they are way too high. However, the uncollected level and rewards are the best thing that’s been released in a very long time and people demanding and complaining over monthly rewards being offered to us that 2 months ago we would never have expected to be so good is a little bit outrageous imo.
  • Jaded wrote: »
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Hyperion AGAIN as the 3* normal champion?

    Nope. Thanks for catching that, it is a 3-Star Moon Knight.

    No units and no t1as in uncollected quest. This needs to change ASAP.
    No reason we shouldn’t get t1as and units are offered in every aspect of the game content why none in the uncollected quest makes no sense.

    The Uncollected Difficulty rewards are all about collecting Higher Rarity Champions and Rank Up Materials! This is why they're focused on 4-Star, 5-star and 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards, as well as Tier 4 and 5 Catalyst Fragments! Units and Tier 1 Alphas are available in other difficulties.

    Highly out of touch. We need more t1as.
    Personally buying 5 every week from glory store, 2 from alliance goals and 1 from arenas doesn’t cut it with the main focus of ranking up 5*. The no units I can live with but would be nice to offset the cost of energy refills to complete the lesser difficulties just for the t1as. Either way please take this back to the developers in regards to t1as. Would be nice not to have to wait 3 weeks to r3 a 5*.

    I disagree, like you said, you can earn several t1a each week. How many 6* shards or t5b can you earn on weekly/monthly basis? "End game" content needs to focus on end game rewards as you can't earn them elsewhere.

    So you’re okay with them forcing us to play every aspect to its limits just to rank 2 a 5*. Should have a minimum of 5 t1as with uncollected quest.

    You're either overreacting or not playing the game all that much, someone did the math on this forum not that long ago. You can earn 37 t1a each month, that's plenty of alphas to do your rank ups (assuming you don't rank **** 5*, in which case you deserve to run out of them). T5B and 6* shards however you can't earn anywhere else. (excluding one time only source of act 5). So yeah, im perfectly fine with them focusing on actually rare rank up materials for harder parts of the game.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,030 ★★★
    So how many modoks as uncollected mini boss?
  • BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    So, uh, where are the patch notes? Just on a side note
  • ShadowNetShadowNet Posts: 95
    edited January 2018
    Jaded wrote: »
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Hyperion AGAIN as the 3* normal champion?

    Nope. Thanks for catching that, it is a 3-Star Moon Knight.

    No units and no t1as in uncollected quest. This needs to change ASAP.
    No reason we shouldn’t get t1as and units are offered in every aspect of the game content why none in the uncollected quest makes no sense.

    The Uncollected Difficulty rewards are all about collecting Higher Rarity Champions and Rank Up Materials! This is why they're focused on 4-Star, 5-star and 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards, as well as Tier 4 and 5 Catalyst Fragments! Units and Tier 1 Alphas are available in other difficulties.

    Highly out of touch. We need more t1as.
    Personally buying 5 every week from glory store, 2 from alliance goals and 1 from arenas doesn’t cut it with the main focus of ranking up 5*. The no units I can live with but would be nice to offset the cost of energy refills to complete the lesser difficulties just for the t1as. Either way please take this back to the developers in regards to t1as. Would be nice not to have to wait 3 weeks to r3 a 5*.

    I disagree, like you said, you can earn several t1a each week. How many 6* shards or t5b can you earn on weekly/monthly basis? "End game" content needs to focus on end game rewards as you can't earn them elsewhere.

    So you’re okay with them forcing us to play every aspect to its limits just to rank 2 a 5*. Should have a minimum of 5 t1as with uncollected quest.

    You're either overreacting or not playing the game all that much, someone did the math on this forum not that long ago. You can earn 37 t1a each month, that's plenty of alphas to do your rank ups (assuming you don't rank **** 5*, in which case you deserve to run out of them). T5B and 6* shards however you can't earn anywhere else. (excluding one time only source of act 5). So yeah, im perfectly fine with them focusing on actually rare rank up materials for harder parts of the game.

    I’m 100% done all story quests. My t4cc and t4bc stash are over flowing. As well as my t2a stash. Only because I’m short on t1as. I buy 5 every week from glory. 2 from alliance goals and 1 from arenas every 9 days or w/e it is. So why should a low ranking material item like t1as bottleneck my rank ups? It’s absurd regardless how many can be obtained in a month. Even at “37” a month you can r2 3 5* champs. And everyone knows a r2 5* champ isn’t breaking the game for anyone at our level. Of course those numbers drop the higher you rank them. 1 rank 3 5* a month is NOT acceptable at this stage while all other rank up materials expire in the stash.

    You're not verry good at math, are you? 37/5=7, 7 r2 5* champs every month. Now show me the math where you get 7 new 5* every month. Or if you wanna go r3 route, that's still 6 5* from r2 to r3, or 3 from r1 to r3. I would also like to see the math where you get 18 t4cc every month to r3 6 5* champs.

    December doesn't count for 5* math as we've had unsual ammount of content this month.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 1,836 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Hyperion AGAIN as the 3* normal champion?

    Nope. Thanks for catching that, it is a 3-Star Moon Knight.

    No units and no t1as in uncollected quest. This needs to change ASAP.
    No reason we shouldn’t get t1as and units are offered in every aspect of the game content why none in the uncollected quest makes no sense.

    The Uncollected Difficulty rewards are all about collecting Higher Rarity Champions and Rank Up Materials! This is why they're focused on 4-Star, 5-star and 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards, as well as Tier 4 and 5 Catalyst Fragments! Units and Tier 1 Alphas are available in other difficulties.

    Highly out of touch. We need more t1as.
    Personally buying 5 every week from glory store, 2 from alliance goals and 1 from arenas doesn’t cut it with the main focus of ranking up 5*. The no units I can live with but would be nice to offset the cost of energy refills to complete the lesser difficulties just for the t1as. Either way please take this back to the developers in regards to t1as. Would be nice not to have to wait 3 weeks to r3 a 5*.

    I disagree, like you said, you can earn several t1a each week. How many 6* shards or t5b can you earn on weekly/monthly basis? "End game" content needs to focus on end game rewards as you can't earn them elsewhere.

    So you’re okay with them forcing us to play every aspect to its limits just to rank 2 a 5*. Should have a minimum of 5 t1as with uncollected quest.

    You're either overreacting or not playing the game all that much, someone did the math on this forum not that long ago. You can earn 37 t1a each month, that's plenty of alphas to do your rank ups (assuming you don't rank **** 5*, in which case you deserve to run out of them). T5B and 6* shards however you can't earn anywhere else. (excluding one time only source of act 5). So yeah, im perfectly fine with them focusing on actually rare rank up materials for harder parts of the game.

    I’m 100% done all story quests. My t4cc and t4bc stash are over flowing. As well as my t2a stash. Only because I’m short on t1as. I buy 5 every week from glory. 2 from alliance goals and 1 from arenas every 9 days or w/e it is. So why should a low ranking material item like t1as bottleneck my rank ups? It’s absurd regardless how many can be obtained in a month. Even at “37” a month you can r2 3 5* champs. And everyone knows a r2 5* champ isn’t breaking the game for anyone at our level. Of course those numbers drop the higher you rank them. 1 rank 3 5* a month is NOT acceptable at this stage while all other rank up materials expire in the stash.

    DONT OPEN T4CC CRYSTALS

    That’s beside the point. My crystal hoard is plentiful.
Sign In or Register to comment.