Winter of woe bug!!!

I just completed winter of woe with futre ant man for the daniel and s mission and the objective shows that its not completed!!
Please fix it

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,895 ★★★★★
    Fantman is size m, not s. You need to filter for all tags, not any.

• Amitcohen94Amitcohen94 Member Posts: 4
    🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
  • predatorrpredatorr Member Posts: 71
    Viv vision denemelisiniz
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Im slowly losing my sanity over these almost hourly posts...I'm going to take a page out of Mr Sakuragis book and keep that screenshot 😂

Im slowly losing my sanity over these almost hourly posts...I'm going to take a page out of Mr Sakuragis book and keep that screenshot 😂

I thought we were done… I deleted it from my phone and had to retrieve it from the recycle bin 😆
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,084 ★★★★★
    @MarvelNoob @MrSakuragi I do think the default should be "All selected tags" instead of "Any selected tags" if kabam want to avoid these kind of posts flooding forums. It's a great qol update as well.

@MarvelNoob @MrSakuragi I do think the default should be "All selected tags" instead of "Any selected tags" if kabam want to avoid these kind of posts flooding forums. It's a great qol update as well.

Agreed, there are far fewer cases where challenges require use of any selected champ. A few carinas challenges come to mind with A-Force or Alpha Flight and Villians or New Avengers.

But the all selected tag seems to be more common especially lately.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

100%.

I actually didn't realize there were different options until our first double tag objective.

Then I seen somebody using it (either KM or Lags) for it on a livestream. That's how I discovered it. Lol
  • Amitcohen94Amitcohen94 Member Posts: 4
    🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Member Posts: 177

Let's be realistic, who benefits from the multitude of folks that have repeat the fight. Not going to change anytime soon, flooded forum or not.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

Let's be realistic, who benefits from the multitude of folks that have repeat the fight. Not going to change anytime soon, flooded forum or not.
    Who benefits fron reading the objectives?

Literally read the champs tags and you know they don't fit both.

However, it's ridiculous that if you search multiple tags you have to check a box to say you want to see both.

It should be automatic.

If I'm putting 2 tags in, it's not for fun, it's because I wanna see who fits the bill for both