Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Confused with AW?

Last war my Black Widow Claire Voyant was considered an Attack Tactic. Now this war, she's not? Am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,614 ★★★★★
    Did u select the attack tactic?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,096 ★★★★★
    You likely didn’t select the x-magica attack tactic when selecting your champs
  • Options
    Tempest_024Tempest_024 Posts: 58
    So does it change from war to war?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,096 ★★★★★

You need to select it each war you enter. There are 4-5 attack tactics to choose from.
  • Options
    Tempest_024Tempest_024 Posts: 58

You need to select it each war you enter. There are 4-5 attack tactics to choose from.
    ok, I'll look into it next war. Thank you.
  • Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 299

Theres only one tactic for tier 2 or higher. But you also have to bring unit man every aw. Fun getting sucked out of the game since every new Kabam mode/node, champ or tactic really SEEMING to be designed around the amount of revives it will cost the player base