**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sh*t Pull Rates and...

Hey Kabam
My id 'Gonepro 1st' was permanently banned 3-4 days ago,I m not writing this cz i want to unban my id or else but wanna discuss something important.
First of all my id was banned after ding eop+carina's challenge with mods,I know that it was wrong but reason was like i was tried of opening a lot of crystals for a single champion that was Hercules means i got hercules only once that too 4* and without him it was very difficult to reach paragon: many people will say u can still reach paragon and about that thing i know that u can reach paragon without hercules and i had reached thing is that it is very time taking and also need to waste a lot of resources on a single quest.There were many quests and areas like incrusions and special quest like eop without hercules it becomes tough.I have opened a lot of 5* and 6* duel cosmic/tech and some special crystals like 5* precision crystals for hercules but no luck so after reaching paragon i decided to play eop using mods and try to get nexus cosmic to last try hercules and i opened 7 of them and no hercules.Before reaching tb hercules was not even seen in crystal spins so no taking abt roll over.I felt so bad that i got no hercules in my last crystal pulls.But still no complains abt my id got ban i know i used mods that was a wrong thing but all because of those crystal rates i m not telling abt my bad luck in crystal pulls but only hercules was not coming even cant seen in crystal spins.Same pull rates are in daily crystals as when u r spinning then and let them roll for a long time u will see almost all champs but when stopped will only be stopped at gold or something else,same **** pull are of arena crystals as in uncollected arena crystal it shows 225 units in preview when opened it give 75 units only something like that.And u might be thinking why direct permanent ban means like ban are of 3 lvl like 1st: 1 week; 2n: 1 month then permanent. Actually it was like i heard abt mcoc's mod first time and didnt knew abt its ban and anything else so i used it in 6.1 act then after reaching cav i deleted the mod when login again i was banned for a week and for second time it was like i had reached cav newly so aol was unlocked so got curiosity to play it so used mods and explored it, same at the time i didnt knew abt ban system by that i got banned for month then i researched got that next ban would be permanent so i was playing cautionly without mods as it was my 1st id playing from 2019. So at last i wanna say that without proper counters in act 6 like red mag or aa in mutanats,magik and black widow cv in mystic,hercules and hyperion in cosmic,warlock and like gully 2099 in tech and torch and scorp/caiw in science for skill like nick fury and some champs required for many quest and nodes can getting then is a big task so plz do something abt that.I wrote all this as my dissatisfaction nothing else.
Thank You

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,977 ★★★★★
    Thanks for your input.
    auf wiedersehen!
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,975 ★★★★★

Pretty sure there's more asterisks than periods. Maybe download cheats for grammar next time.

Grammarly already banned him though
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,148 ★★★★★
    Are you linked with Charlie ?