Options

A feather. But I'm abandoning the Alliance war showcase quest

NasDSlayerNasDSlayer Posts: 31 β˜…
Titania 6*R4, with ascension, doesn't have enough damage to take down Bigfoot. And since I don't have 7*, it will be difficult to get the piece in the alliance war showcase mission.

Sasquat has passive regeneration. And the quest enhances this regeneration with a node. And the 6 star level I have is not enough to complete the fight.
And 2,000 regeneration points. It does not give. The 7-star R3 passes over it.

I tried. And it was not possible to complete the mission. Mission for 7*. And I can't spend money that buys a Ferrari 250 GTO, buying 7 stars.

Goodbye! Immortal king groot.

Message of the day.

"Have the champion or you'll be left out of the party.

R.I.P 6 star. 🫑

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,071 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I used 7r2 not duped titania, got him down to smth like 25% and died. Went in with maxed 6* herc and he casually outdamaged the regen. Also you can actually use boosts if you want some extra attack
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 785 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    if you have void, or you already have 3/3 despair, just fight without throwing specials. He will die eventually, just a long boring fight
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 539 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jack2634 said:

if you have void, or you already have 3/3 despair, just fight without throwing specials. He will die eventually, just a long boring fight

Would sandman work?
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 680 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Jack2634 said:

Would sandman work?

Check out Seatin's run thru. I remember him using Sandman, just can't remember which fights. I think he used him against Sassy, but not 100%
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 223 β˜…β˜…
    I got him down with hulk, took a few revives though. I think the key is just despair and don't knock him down.

Imagine if the KG piece was not in this, would it be even worth the pain. They might have to spice up the rewards for the next showcase
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’ve heard that Shuri also works - convert her shocks to passives and they don’t go away when you knock sassy down apparently. I’m assuming you don’t have photon - she works well also.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Jack2634 said:

Would sandman work?

Check out Seatin's run thru. I remember him using Sandman, just can't remember which fights. I think he used him against Sassy, but not 100%
    Actually think he used Silk.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,441 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I’ve heard that Shuri also works - convert her shocks to passives and they don’t go away when you knock sassy down apparently. I’m assuming you don’t have photon - she works well also.

She also completely bypasses his Sig ability:

I got clipped once, and had to revive; but had him down in one revive with Shuri, and a more skilled player would have had an easy solo.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,512 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Don't give up, a lot of champs work against him. Slow play with shuri or warlock.they work as well.
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 132 β˜…
    me when i dont run max despair
  • Options
    JethuaJethua Posts: 65 β˜…
    Despair is a life saver. A pretty cheap mastery too, especially with the weekly legends crystals. I made a similar post to this, despair is the trick. Ideally don’t knock him down, but despair is really the trick.