**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

We getting Road-blocked with this one. πŸ—£οΈπŸ”ŠπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 745 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited March 27 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    edited March 27
    Any tips on which path to take for the Guillotine challenge or do I need to upgrade someone else from the Guillotine line?
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

You should be bringing all of them, the synergies help each other tremendously. Take OG to 6* r3 as well, she’s very good for these boss fights.

I have been raw dogging this challenge till this point with only g2099 on my team πŸ’€, don't have guillotine as a 6* tho, could 5star work?
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Wicket329 said:

You should be bringing all of them, the synergies help each other tremendously. Take OG to 6* r3 as well, she’s very good for these boss fights.

I have been raw dogging this challenge till this point with only g2099 on my team πŸ’€, don't have guillotine as a 6* tho, could 5star work?
    Yeah, can’t hurt. Take her to r5 as a 5*. But you really want to have all of the champs on the team for synergy, even if they remain unused.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I used g2099 last week on the Hyperion line. Not too bad. Tried purgatory because I took don't have the others but he's not worth it.
  • Options
    edited March 27
    ToniXD_16 said:

Hyperion path is so fun with Morningstar and she turns the path into a joke also

How good is she against that Irondoom, if not for him I would have already crushed that path with g2099 already
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Wicket329 said:

I have been raw dogging this challenge till this point
    The only way to do it.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,335 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 27
    I used 7* gulli-99, so yes every fight is doable by her. Upgrade your 6* one and throw other duds for sake of synergy, no need to upgrade them as I can only guess you're lacking in resources, you aren't going to touch rest of 3 heroes ever again anyway.

Take Spidey path in bottom, use first pre-fight, parry do MLM, till 15 combo reach, use relic to take "hack" then you will apply coldsnap then spidey won't evade, make sure to finish fight with sp3 and then it's breeze from there.

Remember to use 4 heavy, for combo shields also.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 822 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm still stuck in 8.2 i fought Bahamet with heal sponge and i turned into spongebob πŸ™ƒ
  • Options
    Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 145 β˜…β˜…
    OG guillotine on the spider man path. Mine was R3 unduped 6*. Easy.
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

I used 7* gulli-99, so yes every fight is doable by her. Upgrade your 6* one and throw other duds for sake of synergy, no need to upgrade them as I can only guess you're lacking in resources, you aren't going to touch rest of 3 heroes ever again anyway.

Take Spidey path in bottom, use first pre-fight, parry do MLM, till 15 combo reach, use relic to take "hack" then you will apply coldsnap then spidey won't evade, make sure to finish fight with sp3 and then it's breeze from there.

Oh no I got the resources to take them up, but I'd prefer to take abs man, rintrah and Claire up instead
  • Options

I'm still stuck in 8.2 i fought Bahamet with heal sponge and i turned into spongebob πŸ™ƒ

I just went with the one that doesn't have a trap node, dealing with the "Haunted " node was easier than I expected lol. You should go that path instead of heal sponge.
    But I'll warn you the last phase is going to be difficult, untill you reach 5% that is then it's just instant KO
  • Options

OG guillotine on the spider man path. Mine was R3 unduped 6*. Easy.

Huh any particular interaction that makes it easier for her?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,335 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

PT_99 said:

Oh no I got the resources to take them up, but I'd prefer to take abs man, rintrah and Claire up instead
    Having resources for duds is not same as having resources for actual top tier heroes.

Save them for champs that will help you in act-8, Necro, BG and war, so yes abs man, rintrah, claire is better choice.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 822 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I just went with the one that doesn't have a trap node, dealing with the "Haunted " node was easier than I expected lol. You should go that path instead of heal sponge.
    But I'll warn you the last phase is going to be difficult, untill you reach 5% that is then it's just instant KO
    I will take that path then I haven't explore 8.2 yet