Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Showcase Strategy

Comments

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Took left path with team

R1 7* titania
    Mr fantastic r1 6*
    She hulk r1 6*
    R5 kate

Venom - Titania solo
    Kindred - Titania solo
    Longshot - Titania solo
    Bishop - Titania solo
    Gorr - Kate bishop solo (x2 coldsnaps)
    Zemo - Titania 3 revives cause I was bad
    Mysterio - Titania 1 or 2 revives just push him to sp2
    Photon - Zemo/Titania about 6 ish or 7 revives (I dont know how to fight her).

Any recommendation for right side?

If you have Hercules pair him with Titania for the right side.
    He does great against Fantman and Red Skull, and he can do Sasquatch if you have him at r5+ and boosted.
    One sp2 intercept with 3 precision’s up outdamages Sasquatch’s regeneration, which is the main problem in the fight.

• Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 638 ★★★
    edited March 20
    Which champions can replace Titania and Kate?
  • Options
    Antmac24Antmac24 Posts: 7
    Alliance war is the worst game mode and this content makes my case. Good job ruining the game 👍🏻
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,218 ★★★★★
    Right side done. 4 revives (2 on mysterio and 2 on photon)

Team :

Titania
    Mr fantastic
    She hulk
    Sandman
    Switch to zemo for boss

Titania take all and sandman take fantman

Parry heavy till 8 heavy proficiency. Wait out glancing. Do some combos (not full ones) till 20 blue charges. Start heavying (even if he gets glance just keep going till you are stable again) and then just play the fight and repeat.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,843 ★★★★★
    Since KP is the best for Photon, has anyone considered bringing Hood or Sinister along
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,224 ★★★★★
    edited March 20

Took left path with team

R1 7* titania
    Mr fantastic r1 6*
    She hulk r1 6*
    R5 kate

Venom - Titania solo
    Kindred - Titania solo
    Longshot - Titania solo
    Bishop - Titania solo
    Gorr - Kate bishop solo (x2 coldsnaps)
    Zemo - Titania 3 revives cause I was bad
    Mysterio - Titania 1 or 2 revives just push him to sp2
    Photon - Zemo/Titania about 6 ish or 7 revives (I dont know how to fight her).

Any recommendation for right side?

I love how your Photon summary was the same as mine for my write-up, and revive count was equal to mine too.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,527 ★★★★
    So I tried the left side yesterday with galan, herc, photon and sandman (brought r4 sandman for LS, as per seatins clear) and LS killed me more times than I want to admit before I gave up and cut my losses.

Gonna try again today with Herc, 6R3 titania (really don't wanna bring her to r4 just for this), Galan and somebody else.

If that fails, I'll go herc, galan, then 7r1 hulk with surfer synergy and smash through it.
  • Options
    jdschwjdschw Posts: 197 ★★
    Alright, i gotta admit when I'm wrong. I was able to beat the showcase using @LilMaddogHT 's power sting strategy with titania. Photon took a bunch of revives because of block damage, but stilll...i did it! Back in the DKG race!

God i love Titania! I still think that longshot 1-shot sp1 is ridiculous (I was the one whining that you mentioned in the video) but I basically only had to dex 2 of them, and he was already dead. It happened so fast it caught me by surprise!

Thanks again @LilMaddogHT !
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Alternative teams for people to try.

Left side
    Venom I used wiccan (keep restarting till he starts without an armour up)
    Kindred I used void
    Longshot I used Titania
    Bishop I used void with Titania clean up 1st death
    Gorr I used wiccan
    Zemo I used angela (play slow till his 1st sp1 as that disorient counts to shut down node)
    Mysterio I used Titania
    Photon I used Zemo

Right side
    Venom I used galan
    Kindred I used void
    Fant I used hulkling
    Redskull I used galan
    Squash I used void (takes a long time but fear of the void so no regen)
    Wolf I used Titania
    Mysterio I used Titania
    Photon I used p2099 (don't have to worry about unblockable sp if she can't use an sp)

I did right side 1st, Zemo is kinda broken for her so probably would use him as p2099 is kinda niche rank up not many have him ascension r5 and running tech collar

I used 0 boosts and 5 revives for exploring.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,253 ★★★★★
    Soloed everything expect photon.
    Recoil user.
    Couple 10% attack boost for moral support.

Went right first:
    Titty r2, kate r5a, hulkingr5a , photon r5a
    Switched Elsa in place of photon.

Left:
    Cassie r4, Hulking r5a, Tigra r5a, Titty r2
    Switched herc in place of tigra.
    When in doubt, Herc it out, photon.

Make more champs turn off willpower and Dex. Game needs it cus people are born pro these days. Stopped banning her in BGs long time ago. Wasn't going to turn off recoils for 1 fight.

Been a long time war enjoyer. But I'm not sweaty enough to spend resources on t1 wars.
    I'm not afraid of tier 1, but buying boosts and potions doesn't agree with my play style.

It was a fun content in the end.
    Short and sweet, duped korg from the shards.
    The only thing sucked about this was 5 energy nodes. As usual, gotta hate atleast one thing.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,253 ★★★★★
    edited March 23
  • Options
    jdschw said:

Alright, i gotta admit when I'm wrong. I was able to beat the showcase using @LilMaddogHT 's power sting strategy with titania. Photon took a bunch of revives because of block damage, but stilll...i did it! Back in the DKG race!

God i love Titania! I still think that longshot 1-shot sp1 is ridiculous (I was the one whining that you mentioned in the video) but I basically only had to dex 2 of them, and he was already dead. It happened so fast it caught me by surprise!

Thanks again @LilMaddogHT !

What rank is your photon?

Mine is ascended r5 max sig, I dont know if my rank 3 sig 20 Titania is better for Sasquatch.
  • Options
    Polygon said:

What rank is your photon?

Mine is ascended r5 max sig, I dont know if my rank 3 sig 20 Titania is better for Sasquatch.

I don't have photon. I meant i had to spend some revives fighting the boss photon. I basically used Titania for all the fights. I tried Hood for Gorr but it didn't work very well.
  • Options
    I was able to kill sasquatch with my 7r2 titania, unduped, running 3 despair.
  • Options
    jdschw said:

It's easy to out damage the regen with her?
  • Options
    edited March 24
    Polygon said:

jdschw said:

It's easy to out damage the regen with her?
    Yeah, with 3 points in despair, it worked. He lingered around 1-3% for a while, but if you don't knock him down and instead just wail on him with combos, it works. At least it did for me.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,297 ★★★★
    Did Right Side, with team of Hulkling, Shuri, Quicksilver, and Mag HoX (prefights on Red Skull, Sasquatch, and Werewolf)

Hulkling solo on Venom and Future Ant-Man.
    Quicksilver solo on Kindred and Werewolf.
    Shuri solo'd Red Skull and Sasquatch. [I had tried QS on Sasquatch, but that debuff immunity messes with your Whiplash buildup and Slow debuff]

Mysterio was a much worse experience for me this time than when I did the Left side. Cycled through team members and revives and ultimately just settled on brute forcing with Hulkling. Probably 5+ revives.

Brought in Mantis for Photon, managed to do it with 2-3 revives.

Side note: It doesn't feel rewarding after finishing difficult content and not having anything to open. Getting a Deathless piece that you can't use yet, and only 7 Loyalty tokens means that it is just delayed gratification. Had they even thrown in a random 1 or 2 Paragon crystals, that at least would have been something to reward us now.
  • Options
    Is kingpin or black cat better for photon? I can spam sp1 with KP to reduce the block damage and do lights more than mediums to get less debuffs
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,745 ★★★★
    edited March 26
    Wrapped this up today -tx to everyone for the tips.

Titania, Photon, Herc, and Hulkling for the right side, Titania, Herc, Hulkling, and Kushala for the left.

Solos on Venom and Kindred both times, also on Longshot (Titania really is awesome) and Doggo. 1 revive for Bishop and Antman. Mysterio and Red Skull I just Herc’d down (7 revives 20% revives across all three fights). Sassy wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be - Titania took him to 50%, then Photon to 25, 3, then dead. (3 revives). I just powered through the final 40% without knocking him down - R2 photon was able to do it, just took a bit. Gorr was pretty straightforward with Kushala, although I’m not very good with her so spent 3 revives. Zemo was the most annoying for me - didn’t have a particularly good counter so tried all my champs and then ended up just hercing him down. (1 team revive, 2 20%)

Final Photon boss wasn’t bad. R2 Mantis took her down ~40% with one SP2, then just finished her off with the rest of my champs. Used one 20% revive on one run, two on the other.

So, overall not too bad considering I’m a bit of a scrub. Primarily just used potions in my overflow.

Was VERY happy with my loyalty crystal outcome as it was a first awakening - and obviously also have the DKG piece now.

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,190 ★★★★★

Titania, Photon, Herc, and Hulkling for the right side, Titania, Herc, Hulkling, and Kushala for the left.

Solos on Venom and Kindred both times, also on Longshot (Titania really is awesome) and Doggo. 1 revive for Bishop and Antman. Mysterio and Red Skull I just Herc’d down (7 revives 20% revives across all three fights). Sassy wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be - Titania took him to 50%, then Photon to 25, 3, then dead. (3 revives). I just powered through the final 40% without knocking him down - R2 photon was able to do it, just took a bit. Gorr was pretty straightforward with Kushala, although I’m not very good with her so spent 3 revives. Zemo was the most annoying for me - didn’t have a particularly good counter so tried all my champs and then ended up just hercing him down. (1 team revive, 2 20%)

Final Photon boss wasn’t bad. R2 Mantis took her down ~40% with one SP2, then just finished her off with the rest of my champs. Used one 20% revive on one run, two on the other.

So, overall not too bad considering I’m a bit of a scrub. Primarily just used potions in my overflow.

Was VERY happy with my loyalty crystal outcome as it was a first awakening - and obviously also have the DKG piece now.

My dream pull 😶
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,745 ★★★★

My dream pull 😶
    Thanks @captain_rogers - going to take her to R3 if I pull a skill gem out of the 8.4 rewards for sure. My pulls have been pretty mediocre the last few weeks but this one made up for it!
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Took about 90 min and 7 revives. Def have zero interest in doing high-tier AW again.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    jdschw said:

Not a single hit taken. Just block dmg while trying to bait specials. 6r3 galan. And i barely survived.

I should have taken pictures of my 1-basic-hit KOs from this fight. One BASIC hit, trying to dex to avoid block damage.

Once again i made it to longshot, who once again killed my 7r2 titania with a single unblockable combo. (He's always unblockable and regenerating in this fight with titania, since she constantly feeds him debuffs.) And to add insult to injury, he ended at 100% health thanks to that regen.

TBH, if you're having this much trouble with Venom and using a r2 Titania on Longshot then the challenge is not for you.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,398 ★★★★★

Ok, R5 ascended herc with capiw synergy for armour break and R3 sig 40 titania, plus R5 ascended kingpin swap in, did the right side in 14 revives. Which is below the item use cap for spamming 1 loyalty revives in war. No boosts.

@willrun4adonut @Magrailothos - benchmark for us scrubs 🫣....

Finally got around to my first run, mate:

R4 Ascended Photon, R4 Quicksilver, 7r2 Shuri, and R5 Hulkling
    Swapped in 7r1 Mantis for Photon.

Venom - Hulkling (solo)
    Kindred - Quicksilver (solo)
    Future Ant-Man - Hulkling (solo)
    Red Skull - Shuri (2 revives)
    Sasquatch - Shuri (2 revives)
    Werewolf - Quicksilver (solo)
    Mysterio - Quicksilver, then Photon (2 revives)
    Photon - Mantis (about 8 revives after a few unforced errors)

I should have got Photon down much better; but just couldn't seem to turn off my muscle memory, and kept trying to Dex her SP1.

Still, hopefully I can do a bit better on the other side - #ScrubsUnite!
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,224 ★★★★★

Ok, R5 ascended herc with capiw synergy for armour break and R3 sig 40 titania, plus R5 ascended kingpin swap in, did the right side in 14 revives. Which is below the item use cap for spamming 1 loyalty revives in war. No boosts.

Venom - Hulkling (solo)

I should have got Photon down much better; but just couldn't seem to turn off my muscle memory, and kept trying to Dex her SP1.

I'm glad I'm not the only Scrub who used revives in that Photon.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,553 ★★★★★
    What's the strategy for the boss? I just tried with 6r4 Zemo and it was a disaster. One more run.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,190 ★★★★★
    @ReignkingTW just herc her.

I did in 3 revs with herc
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,561 ★★★★★

What's the strategy for the boss? I just tried with 6r4 Zemo and it was a disaster. One more run.

Be careful using Black Cat (or any other double medium attacker).

Mantis did best for me.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,561 ★★★★★

Venom - Hulkling (solo)

I'm glad I'm not the only Scrub who used revives in that Photon.
    Same here. I would evade the Sp1 one time, then somehow not be able to do it the next.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,553 ★★★★★
    edited March 29
    Ok, those aren't strategies :) Like when can you hit her, force her sp1 etc