**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Dark Empowerment Synergy

Mordo was the first champ I have had the patience to grind for in years (thanks for separating the arenas btw) I did it so I could get the dark empowerment synergy with Dormmamu, but it never works. I've been using this combo in AW defense, quests and arena. non of my non-robot villians have ever survived a knockout blow.. which was the only reason I wanted Mordo

Comments

• Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Are you running suicide
  • Options
    FizicystFizicyst Posts: 43
    How would you know if they survived what would have been a knockout and revived up to 10% health? I assume this is similar to duped Phoenix where any hit which would have killed you instead causes you to instantly regen 10% of your health (assuming you make the % chance for it to happen). You can then be killed by eliminating the 10% health you just gained.
  • Options
    Nathan_Webster91Nathan_Webster91 Posts: 42
    Same thing is happening to me I have both the hood dorm and mordo and it's not worked since the 13,0 patch