**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Valiant looking to Raid/BG

After BG rewards are out I’m looking for a new alliance.

BG’s, the alliance needs to meet a set minimum between 150-300k

I’m looking to participate in Raids, ideally as Vanguard.

Preferably AQ map 6, although map 7 is ok.
AW, I would like a 3 BG alliance, completing maps is more important than winning and wasting resources.

What I offer:
Prestige
No nonsense lane clearer
No drama
GMT +8, but work around other time zones. You can give me my AQ lane and know it gets done.

Comments

• Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★

After BG rewards are out I’m looking for a new alliance.

BG’s, the alliance needs to meet a set minimum between 150-300k

I’m looking to participate in Raids, ideally as Vanguard.

Preferably AQ map 6, although map 7 is ok.
    AW, I would like a 3 BG alliance, completing maps is more important than winning and wasting resources.

What I offer:
    Prestige
    No nonsense lane clearer
    No drama
    GMT +8, but work around other time zones. You can give me my AQ lane and know it gets done.

You can join our alliance if you like. We do map 6 (mostly boss rush, not too bothered about full exploration) and we have 3 full BGs for war. No hard minimum atm in BGs, but that will change when the rewards change comes round. You can pick ur AQ and AW lane and we can assign you vanguard in raids, and we are a 'real life first ally' so if you miss aq occasionally we understand. Lmk if you would like an invite. We are at 30/30 but we are looking to kick a guy anyway.
  • BoonecooneyBoonecooney Member Posts: 82
    Hello TrubluMate,
    Line i.d. is boonecooney If you'd like to chat?
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Member Posts: 379 ★★★
    Thanks Milan, but I am really after the 100% exploration of AQ to subsidise the raid cost.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,433 ★★★★★
    @Milan1405 are you guys strict bout aq or something? And what tier war y'all play? Score in bgs?

I would love to move in, but my current ally is super chill and don't wanna leave them, but if you guys are chill with aq, I could move in.
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★

@Milan1405 are you guys strict bout aq or something? And what tier war y'all play? Score in bgs?

I would love to move in, but my current ally is super chill and don't wanna leave them, but if you guys are chill with aq, I could move in.

Nope, we are chill with aq, just get to boss and explore best we can, but if a few nodes aren't cleared then no worries. Basically we are just a group of mates :) Lmk if you want to join us and I'll send you an invite.