Options

new 7*s

Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 165
update is live and I saw Blade, Luke cage, og Vision and deathless king groot added as 7*s

thaughts on these?

will blade and luke be in titan pool?

how do y'all feel about them if they are to be added to titan pool?

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,512 ★★★
    Og vision was already a 7 star
  • Options
    Also r u using Google play store cuz I can't see the update. Been checking every 10 minutes all day lol
  • Options
    Nvm see it
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
    Blade
    Deadpool
    Luke Cage
    Deathless King Groot
    And of course Prowler/Punk, total of 6 new 7*s
  • Options

Og vision was already a 7 star

oh right I forgot
  • Options
    ExHavok said:

Blade
    Deadpool
    Luke Cage
    Deathless King Groot

Missed Deadpool while checking mastery loadouts

possibility of him getting buffed?
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,515 ★★★★★
    edited April 1
    Wolf911 said:

ExHavok said:

Blade
    Deadpool
    Luke Cage
    Deathless King Groot

Nah most likely spring cleaning event with new 7* Deadpool for the whales
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,558 ★★★★★
    Wolf911 said:

ExHavok said:

Blade
    Deadpool
    Luke Cage
    Deathless King Groot

Probably he will be cash trophy champ this upcoming spring cleaning event
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,697 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Wolf911 said:

ExHavok said:

Blade
    Deadpool
    Luke Cage
    Deathless King Groot

Probably he will be cash trophy champ this upcoming spring cleaning event
    Dp og is always a trophy so it will be in the deadpool event like we always get as a leaderboard prize
  • Options
    Wolf911 said:

ExHavok said:

Blade
    Deadpool
    Luke Cage
    Deathless King Groot

He wont get buffed be cool if he would but he should have been buffed when we got the 6
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,972 ★★★★★
    Yeah Blade and Luke will probably join the pool with Destroyer, Serpent, Dust, and Ironheart

KG deathless looks super cool
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,356 ★★★★★
    Blade? Nah I'm not impressed.

Never liked him even in his peak times, needs his whole synergy team + can't launch specials too.

Excited forluke
  • Options

Never liked him even in his peak times, needs his whole synergy team + can't launch specials too.

Excited forluke

You can launch his specials though? The power regeneration thing was so good that you could do both and you gain more when they’re bleeding. He does really want GR on the team though. Really want that to be a part of his base kit
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Excited forluke

You can launch his specials though? The power regeneration thing was so good that you could do both and you gain more when they’re bleeding. He does really want GR on the team though. Really want that to be a part of his base kit
    Most of the times you don't wanna launch a special if you play him. Ik he used to shut down a lot of tricky defenders with his trinity, but honestly I never liked him in his peak, and now he is irrelevant imo. Maybe a good FAM counter in bgs with pacify mastery.
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Excited forluke

Most of the times you don't wanna launch a special if you play him. Ik he used to shut down a lot of tricky defenders with his trinity, but honestly I never liked him in his peak, and now he is irrelevant imo. Maybe a good FAM counter in bgs with pacify mastery.
    Im same i dont like blade for skill i was hoping for someone else
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

Excited forluke

You expected kate, but got blade.

The difference is huge 😂
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Excited forluke

No you do want to launch specials. They apply long lasting bleeds that give him tons of power. One sp2 with deep wounds will put you back at another sp2. That’s why he was so busted + it’s very easy to regen so there’s no need to keep a lot of power and not continuously dump it to gain even more power lol

I think he’d gain a lot of relevancy if they just added his synergies to his base kit since he wouldn’t be busted with it anymore. Not my top Titan choice by any means, but I’d sure as hell take blade over thing or something lol. I’m just hoping for a late 2023/2024 champ from my next one (pls White Tiger)
  • Options

Bendy said:

Emilia90 said:

Excited forluke

You expected kate, but got blade.

The difference is huge 😂
    If no kate i would of liked squirrel girl but yeah got blade instead like god damn such a downgrade for me haha but theres luke which was the one i was hoping for most so ill take it if i pull hes a big dub
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,185 ★★★★
    When was spring cleaning
  • Options
    Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 127
    Is OG scarlet witch new?
  • Options
    Nacho98 said:

Is OG scarlet witch new?

Shes been a reward for wars so no that was last update
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,793 ★★★★★
    Deadpool will probably be tied to the money cleaning deals or something
  • Options
    Talha305RajaTalha305Raja Posts: 65
    has 7* CMM always been there?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,262 ★★★★★

Deadpool will probably be tied to the money cleaning deals or something

Mostly
  • Options

Yes
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,209 ★★★★
    edited April 1
    Blade fans are finally happy now including me
  • Options
    Talha305RajaTalha305Raja Posts: 65
    Bendy said:

Yes
    How can you get her? She's not in the basic right? RIGHT? OR AM I LOSING MY MIND?
  • Options

Bendy said:

Yes
    How can you get her? She's not in the basic right? RIGHT? OR AM I LOSING MY MIND?
    It was a crystal when the marvels dropped in november so atm she is just exclusive
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,209 ★★★★
    edited April 1

Excited forluke

I would love a 7 star blade. Awakening is nice but not required.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 751 ★★★
    edited April 1
    Wolf911 said:

update is live and I saw Blade, Luke cage, og Vision and deathless king groot added as 7*s

thaughts on these?

will blade and luke be in titan pool?

how do y'all feel about them if they are to be added to titan pool?

Og vision was an offer before xmas I believe but og deadpool is a new add. And yes. The blade makes me want starky even more now. I'm still torn on weather to awaken or pick up massacre also. Probably both sadly.