about arena

Zoro_2Zoro_2 Member Posts: 17
I play for 3 days restless arena for destroyer and did 80m score until the end and I don't got rank 2 rewards why I kabam give me 5* destroyer it's a waste of time and my hardwork I am not happy this time after play arena

Comments

• AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Member Posts: 138
    Where is the bug here?
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,394 ★★★★★
    3 days with 80m? Did you sleep?
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,696 ★★★★★
    No bug
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 952 ★★★
    Depending on the popularity of the feature champ especially a new champ, it's usually a bit higher than 80 mil, more like 100 mil or more.
    I usually just go for 35 to 40 mil for a 5* new feature champ. Not wasting time putting in units and boost to get the 6*.
    Like to temper my expectation grinding the arena for new feature champs.
    For the upcoming Spunk, it's probably going to hit the 100 mil or more mark.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    New champs like Destroyer arena points are crazy high. According to Rich the Man, Destroyer's cutoff point was around 131+ million so you weren't even close but an old champ like Thing was around 18 million (I know it's basic arena). Sorry to hear about your wasted time but you might want to think twice for grinding for a brand new champ if you can't hit 130+ million in the 3 days. Some of the less desire one could be had for 100+ million. I would check online to see what the predictions are first before starting the grind. This would give you a hypothesis of the score to see if you can achieve it.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,301 ★★★★★
    If you slept you weren't going to get it.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    Zoro_2 said:

I play for 3 days restless arena for destroyer and did 80m score until the end and I don't got rank 2 rewards why I kabam give me 5* destroyer it's a waste of time and my hardwork I am not happy this time after play arena

To be fair. 80 million is less than a days play.
  • TraveuseTraveuse Member Posts: 12
    I'm grinding arena for the milestones and my streak reset for no reason. I didn't lose a single fight, let alone 2 of 3 to lose my streak. But thanks, I want to do the most boring part of arena grinding again because the game is bugged.