Last day of BG - chinese modders again...

Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 912 ★★★
edited April 3 in General Discussion
normally i'll just angry but not do anything. But had i won that match, i would have secured mysterium 3 and stop playing so i'm kinda pizzed

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 912 ★★★
    and this is the 3rd modder i have met this week, 2 of those are chinese. Gosh, this is really annoying and unfun to play against.
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

Well, those signs in his name are from Japan tho…👻

Not really. His name literally translates to “ice cream with sugar” in Chinese…
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,083 ★★★
    Thought you supposed to block their name out? This might get taken off because of privacy.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    SammyDe said:

Thought you supposed to block their name out? This might get taken off because of privacy.

This, and the pictures will be deleted also to the OP just report in game and let kabam deal with it that is the general rule about if u suspect there cheating
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 550 ★★★★
    edited April 3
    If the modder has an English name(plenty of them are), what are we supposed to say? "English speaker modder" or just guess a country?
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Plot twist: he is the Chinese modder and that's why he didn't hide the profile
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 912 ★★★

Is it necessary to mention the race of the modder tho?

Also you hid your profile, but not the opponent's profile

man, this is my bad. I should have done that....
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,294 ★★★★★
    This is oddly racist? You could have just said there was a modder, or better yet, not posted anything at all as the forum rules dictate.
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    xNig said:

GrO_ot78 said:

Well, those signs in his name are from Japan tho…👻

Not really. His name literally translates to “ice cream with sugar” in Chinese…
    Not really… «ice cream with sugar» in chinese is 加糖冰淇淋 😜

This discussion has been closed.