Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Don't want to learn how to dex Dani's sp2 but still want to complete WoW? Here's a secret trick!!

Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 233 ★★★
edited April 3 in General Discussion
Ok sorry for the corny title but I was just testing out the Gladiator buff and how his gimmick was now that his charges don't fall off. He is..something now.
If you have a 7 star gladiator, select armor as attack bonus and rush into specials while unstoppable. Just make sure those specials don't apply bleed or some other debuff (e.g. Dani's last hit applies neuroshock so you gotta dodge that)

For clarification, yes I took all the sp2s to the face. You don't need to look for complex openings where you do two hits and back out and stuff.
No the damage is not just from sp2s, I messed up here and there.

Comments

• Options
    Gambl0r said:

Its easy to dex her dude. Looks difficult bc she's spraying an automatic at you, but it just 3 back swipes. Look at her the whole time. Right when she aims the first shot, dex, then she'll kneel to take the second shot, dex as soon as her knee hits the ground, then dex as soon as she's done reloading the clip.

Took me several tries in practice mode, but once you got her timing, its second nature

Thanks for the help (many here wouldn't have included the explanation).
    I had completed the objectives already, this was just me messing around with gladiator's gimmick.
    I assumed he would get annihilated against a WoW boss but he actually performed very well.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    Trust me
    Dexing her specials is the least of my issues now

Whenever I get locked in the game lags and I lose the fight
    The random screen freeze, missed inputs , blocking when I am intensely pressing the special button, frame drops are actually what is keeping me from killing her with my prof X
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,561 ★★★★★

Trust me
    Dexing her specials is the least of my issues now

Whenever I get locked in the game lags and I lose the fight
    The random screen freeze, missed inputs , blocking when I am intensely pressing the special button, frame drops are actually what is keeping me from killing her with my prof X

Done with Dani—but got screen freeze just this morning trying out a couple of champs in arena. Glad to hear I’m not a unique case.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,441 ★★★★★
    Ok but what about the rest of 4 objectives? 🤣
    If one only wants completion even then Guillermo-99 with sp-1 spam is better or just herc it, 2 revives at max.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 510 ★★★
    Or you can use Gambit like many of us did.

Put a striker on him and then use mllm or lllm followed by a mlllm. The timing is touch and go to complete before the stun expires but if you corner her and get into the groove, you can solo her without ever seeing a special 2
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,096 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

If one only wants completion even then Guillermo-99 with sp-1 spam is better or just herc it, 2 revives at max.

Sadly, I have not yet pulled Guillermo or Guillermo 99. 😞
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,184 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

Sadly, I have not yet pulled Guillermo or Guillermo 99. 😞
    Guillermo issue
  • Options
    Yeah, this was my bad.
    Should've written something about gladiator in the topic.
    This wasn't actually advice for dani as much as it was something that gladiator can do.
    Didn't see any other videos or tips on it so thought I'd post it.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,184 ★★★★★

Yeah, this was my bad.
    Should've written something about gladiator in the topic.
    This wasn't actually advice for dani as much as it was something that gladiator can do.
    Didn't see any other videos or tips on it so thought I'd post it.

Nah man this one's cool.

Even I have trouble with dexing her specials, Like I can do it, but not 20 times consecutively without failing.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Ansh_A said:

Put a striker on him and then use mllm or lllm followed by a mlllm. The timing is touch and go to complete before the stun expires but if you corner her and get into the groove, you can solo her without ever seeing a special 2

Let me guess, a 7* one, r2?
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,519 ★★★★

Ansh_A said:

Let me guess, a 7* one, r2?
    7* r1 works fine.

Not sure what rank a 6* needs to be for it.