Options

Regicide event paragon difficulty help

Does anyone know if there is a champ to fight to get points for the shards, but so they are in a first node.
I dont have energy to spare for that and any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,929 ★★★★★
    Rttl 2.1
  • Options
    SteveMSteveM Posts: 190
    RTTL 2.1 the first node is empty, but the next 3 are Ultron, Black Bolt and Black Panther CW. 4 energy total.
    I just used my 5* Hyperion and waited to SP3
  • Options
    SkalamenkoSkalamenko Posts: 36
    Damn, thank you guys so much.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,398 ★★★★
    It's such an annoying objective, "defeat x champion" would be fine, but defeating that many all with sp3 is just asinine. Have to sit there and wait to sp3 everytime.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

It's such an annoying objective, "defeat x champion" would be fine, but defeating that many all with sp3 is just asinine. Have to sit there and wait to sp3 everytime.

Exactly… All that for a bunch of 3* and 4* from the Cav Crystals? No thanks…
  • Options
    DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 87
    Use bishop with 3 synergies and you start at a sp3....makes it slightly less annoying.
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 656 ★★★
    edited April 5
    Search for bzk to duel. Has a cap pfp, but champ is 2* hulk. Pick any high ranked champ, let him hit you until sp3, launch.

Won't get you the objectives right away, but will supplement whatever you're doing.

Edit: full name is bzk.nizam
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,398 ★★★★

Use bishop with 3 synergies and you start at a sp3....makes it slightly less annoying.

I completely forgot about that, that'll help the last bunch I need. Thanks
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 211