**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Mastery Issue?

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,179 ★★★★★
I have Stupefy maxed (as always).. and it's not applying in AW, confirmed on two separate fights now.. First fight it happened I lost a few potions as a result... second time it happened I actually lost a bonus from it (got parried as a result of no Stupefy to counter Limber etc.)

Anyone else having Mastery issues?

Comments

• Options
    AecynAecyn Posts: 86
    I just had the same issue. It was in any game mode. It seems like a bunch of masteries were turned off because my champs were down by about 2-3k PI. I switched loadouts and switched back and everything worked again. This was a similar issue to the initial bug with the recoil masteries but stupefy was the most noticeable this time. Not sure if anything else.wasnt working.
  • Options
    sxlbstverliebtsxlbstverliebt Posts: 6
    Just fought a r5a bullseye in war with colossus and he had like a 0.2s stun duration so I couldn't even charge my heavy before the stun was over. This has to be fixed asap, it completely ruined my fight and I'm sure it affects a lot more people.
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 250 ★★
    Yeah this is ruining our war right now