Seriously! Stop releasing new buffs, debuffs, and passives

Ericson23Ericson23 Member Posts: 115
New champs are becoming more and more complex, and every time they come out, it takes a lot of time to study new mechanisms, new buffs, debuffs or passives.

We are humans, not machines, and we can’t remember any more.

In addition, don’t just add other additional effects to the various existing mechanisms.

Seriously, stop releasing new buffs, debuffs, and passives!

Comments

• CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,016 ★★★★
    No, we need new buff debuff
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    I haven’t read through a lot of 2023/2024 champ ability lists but I pretty much know how all of them work just by fighting against them/watching gameplay. You don’t need to memorize everything they can do, and a lot of champ stuff you just pick up along the way with no effort lol
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    No we, need new buff & debuff.
  • o_oo_o Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    Ericson23 said:

New champs are becoming more and more complex, and every time they come out, it takes a lot of time to study new mechanisms, new buffs, debuffs or passives.

We are humans, not machines, and we can’t remember any more.

In addition, don’t just add other additional effects to the various existing mechanisms.

Seriously, stop releasing new buffs, debuffs, and passives!

Thanks for all the commas though
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Member Posts: 934 ★★★★
    I don't mind the new debuffs or passives as long as there's a way to deal with it. Although I still don't see an easy way around Onslaughts neuroshocks or how to deal with them, which is very annoying.

What I actually don't like though, are Champs that have unblockable projectile attacks and they can make your dexterity fail.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    In that case you can study PHD so that way you can become a professor in MCOC so all née champs become easier 😉
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    Ericson23 said:

As an average player, how many champ descriptions can you recite?

Most of them, but thats cuz I'm bored at school
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    edited April 4
    Speak for yourself, most of us can read and remember lol sounds like a you problem.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,276 ★★★★

...and even our 30 year anniversary.

Whooaaaa

By 2045 we will have=
    More or less 270 now
    24 per year x 21=504+270
    =774 Champions

Not bad to remember all singularities of each one..🤣
    And we'll be a lot older
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,325 ★★★★★

Hey there,

I appreciate that the complexity of the RPG mechanics of the game continue to rise each year, but you can't expect a game to go 10 years and not continue to add more locks and keys on our Characters. There is only so much RPG space available to our designers before Champions start to just overlap each other and not offer anything unique or interesting, so we need to continue to add new mechanics which open up more space for our designers to fill.

We don't add these too often, but there will continue to be more as aim to hit 15, 20 and even our 30 year anniversary.

My future kid will be so happy to pull a 11 Stars The one above all
  • TeiTei Member Posts: 56

Hey there,

I appreciate that the complexity of the RPG mechanics of the game continue to rise each year, but you can't expect a game to go 10 years and not continue to add more locks and keys on our Characters. There is only so much RPG space available to our designers before Champions start to just overlap each other and not offer anything unique or interesting, so we need to continue to add new mechanics which open up more space for our designers to fill.

We don't add these too often, but there will continue to be more as aim to hit 15, 20 and even our 30 year anniversary.

Will it really be like this?
    Could we play this game for another 30 years? Or 5 or 10 or 20 years
    Really?

• Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,325 ★★★★★
    Tei said:

Hey there,

Really?

I guess that's the dream
    Maybe like at some point there will be a brand new app with brand new codes and technology that will allow the game team to do unreal stuff and will truly keep the game alive for so long
    Like Overwatch 2, a new app that will allow you to transfer ALL progress, champs, history, everything that you have accomplished, into the new game
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★

Hey there,

FYI: I want the 10* champs border to be all white, i think it would look amazing
    I'll see what I can do!

Before those 10*s, please at least release Magik and Quake as 6*s before I'm in a wheel chair with severe arthritis caused by this damn game!!! LOL
  • TeiTei Member Posts: 56

Tei said:

Hey there,

Really?

I guess that's the dream
    Maybe like at some point there will be a brand new app with brand new codes and technology that will allow the game team to do unreal stuff and will truly keep the game alive for so long
    Like Overwatch 2, a new app that will allow you to transfer ALL progress, champs, history, everything that you have accomplished, into the new game
    🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
  • Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Member Posts: 75
    How about Mcoc on unreal engine 5👀💀?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★

Hey there,

FYI: I want the 10* champs border to be all white, i think it would look amazing
    I'll see what I can do!

Before those 10*s, please at least release Magik and Quake as 6*s before I'm in a wheel chair with severe arthritis caused by this damn game!!! LOL
    They STILL might be too powerful... 😆