**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Winter of woe at 18 pts

sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 455 ★★

Do I still need to do the remaining absman path? Since there’s no more WoW after this and that I already have done all the objectives

Comments

• Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★
    If you are not becoming valiant then no need
  • Options
    xLunatiXx said:

If you are not becoming valiant then no need

Gotcha thanks
  • Options
    AadhyVanAadhyVan Posts: 62
    I am assuming you are Paragon, so I don't think you hit the last two milestones. But, the WOW gauntlet does give you one point each for exploration and completion.
  • Options
    AadhyVan said:

I am assuming you are Paragon, so I don't think you hit the last two milestones. But, the WOW gauntlet does give you one point each for exploration and completion.

Yes im paragon. I already done the aegon path so 4 obj plus 1 completion total is 5 from 13 pts. No point in exploration I think (checked the requirements in the tab)
  • Options
    Da_MonstrousityDa_Monstrousity Posts: 41

AadhyVan said:

Yes im paragon. I already done the aegon path so 4 obj plus 1 completion total is 5 from 13 pts. No point in exploration I think (checked the requirements in the tab)
    Can I get some clarity on this please. I am 6 points short from getting the 7* DKG piece. The four objectives give 4 points. Is the point each from completion and exploration confirmed? Want to be sure before I commit...
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,547 ★★★★★

AadhyVan said:

Can I get some clarity on this please. I am 6 points short from getting the 7* DKG piece. The four objectives give 4 points. Is the point each from completion and exploration confirmed? Want to be sure before I commit...
    It is confirmed that there is one point in EACH of the chests.
  • Options

AadhyVan said:

Oh wow i went back and read the mail. Definitely overlooked that part thanks haha
  • Options

AadhyVan said:

It’s still weird to me though now that you mentioned this cause;

- I was 13 pts before this last WoW came out
    - Im paragon so I have 4 objectives, plus 1 for completion, so far I only did Aegon path, so 13 + 4 + 1 = 18 pts
    - If the chest has a point, shouldn’t I be 19?
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 754 ★★★

AadhyVan said:

- Im paragon so I have 4 objectives, plus 1 for completion, so far I only did Aegon path, so 13 + 4 + 1 = 18 pts

I'm not 100% sure but, you got the 4 from the objectives & 1 from the chest which is essentially the "completion" point
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,490 ★★★★★

AadhyVan said:

The completion point is the chest. It’s not 2 additional points on one path. Max for paragons is 4 objectives plus the 2 chests.
  • Options
    edited April 7

AadhyVan said:

The completion point is the chest. It’s not 2 additional points on one path. Max for paragons is 4 objectives plus the 2 chests.
    Ok gotcha thanks
  • Options

AadhyVan said:

I'm not 100% sure but, you got the 4 from the objectives & 1 from the chest which is essentially the "completion" point
    Ok so the chest is the completion point I get it now thanks