Dorms buff

This is just a simple discussion of how dorms should get buffed

Comments

• SymbioteheroSymbiotehero Member Posts: 13
    Plz comment yes if so
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,297 ★★★★★
    Just increase his base attack and overall damage and also his block proficiency should be much higher
    Thank you
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 937 ★★★★
    For me, two things:

1) Incinerate Immunity. Or maybe Incinerate buffs do x% less damage. But the next one would be far more important for his usefulness.

2) A key part of his kit relies on landing Heavy attacks. So give him the same ability as Wasp, to inflict a brief Passive Stun when charging Heavy at part of a basic combo. The fluff text could blame it on temporary visions of the insanity of Dormammu's realm or something.

That'd make him more fun to play, more consistent as well. I wouldn't mind if they left everything else alone and just did this.
  • GilbertoJuniorGilbertoJunior Member Posts: 80

Plz comment yes if so

Damage increase, bonus effects while Embued(his Green Icon), The stun heavy at the end of the combo like the guy above said, Pop the Detonation charges with specials, More power burn and Control potency,counter in case the opponent is immune to power Manipulation and more Immunities, and a stronger Awakening
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Make him like galan, increase the ramp up time to reach 100 charges, at the same time increase the damage as well
    Thanks I will be starting a poll today
    This post is for possible things for kabam to add