Options

Winter of woe at 18 pts

sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 442 ★★

Do I still need to do the remaining absman path? Since there’s no more WoW after this and that I already have done all the objectives

Comments

• Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,196 ★★★★★
    If you are not becoming valiant then no need
  • Options
    xLunatiXx said:

If you are not becoming valiant then no need

Gotcha thanks
  • Options
    AadhyVanAadhyVan Posts: 54
    I am assuming you are Paragon, so I don't think you hit the last two milestones. But, the WOW gauntlet does give you one point each for exploration and completion.
  • Options
    AadhyVan said:

I am assuming you are Paragon, so I don't think you hit the last two milestones. But, the WOW gauntlet does give you one point each for exploration and completion.

Yes im paragon. I already done the aegon path so 4 obj plus 1 completion total is 5 from 13 pts. No point in exploration I think (checked the requirements in the tab)
  • Options
    Da_MonstrousityDa_Monstrousity Posts: 41

AadhyVan said:

Yes im paragon. I already done the aegon path so 4 obj plus 1 completion total is 5 from 13 pts. No point in exploration I think (checked the requirements in the tab)
    Can I get some clarity on this please. I am 6 points short from getting the 7* DKG piece. The four objectives give 4 points. Is the point each from completion and exploration confirmed? Want to be sure before I commit...
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,236 ★★★★★

AadhyVan said:

Can I get some clarity on this please. I am 6 points short from getting the 7* DKG piece. The four objectives give 4 points. Is the point each from completion and exploration confirmed? Want to be sure before I commit...
    It is confirmed that there is one point in EACH of the chests.
  • Options

AadhyVan said:

Oh wow i went back and read the mail. Definitely overlooked that part thanks haha
  • Options

AadhyVan said:

It’s still weird to me though now that you mentioned this cause;

- I was 13 pts before this last WoW came out
    - Im paragon so I have 4 objectives, plus 1 for completion, so far I only did Aegon path, so 13 + 4 + 1 = 18 pts
    - If the chest has a point, shouldn’t I be 19?
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 650 ★★★

AadhyVan said:

- Im paragon so I have 4 objectives, plus 1 for completion, so far I only did Aegon path, so 13 + 4 + 1 = 18 pts

I'm not 100% sure but, you got the 4 from the objectives & 1 from the chest which is essentially the "completion" point
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,109 ★★★★★

AadhyVan said:

The completion point is the chest. It’s not 2 additional points on one path. Max for paragons is 4 objectives plus the 2 chests.
  • Options
    edited April 7

AadhyVan said:

The completion point is the chest. It’s not 2 additional points on one path. Max for paragons is 4 objectives plus the 2 chests.
    Ok gotcha thanks
  • Options

AadhyVan said:

I'm not 100% sure but, you got the 4 from the objectives & 1 from the chest which is essentially the "completion" point
    Ok so the chest is the completion point I get it now thanks