Options

Mastery load outs

Any idea when the recoils mastery load out will be fixed???

Comments

• Options
    Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Posts: 55
    ManC there's this another issue. When you login into the game. Sometimes no masteries are applied on your champions & you have to switch between mastery loadouts to make it work back on champs.
    My concern is I don't want to use units just for this issue to have masteries effects on champions even tho all I already did set the loadout. I use normally /generally.
    @Kabam Miike i hope you guys are looking into this.
    Just a day left till free loadouts & all these issues will make things worse after the timer of free loadouts & switches between them ends.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,229 ★★★★★
    I emptied out all loadouts.
    Using just 1st one to keep my sanity.
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 224 ★★
    edited April 7
    Even if u use one it is bugged and u have to switch every time u start the game
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,229 ★★★★★

Not if you empty all. Then reset again and set masteries after selecting 1 loadout. It works in that case.
    Been monitoring.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 645 ★★★

I was going going to make a post about this. I have to manually switch out load outs to get it back on suicides after the game starts up. When I start the game my attack and my PI are not right. There is definitely still a bug @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 645 ★★★
    I use a 2023 iPad Pro 11” with an M2 chip. Fast and great system. I know it’s not my iPad especially with all the same thing happy to the community
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 486 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Do you guys know about this bug? And will free switching period be extended?
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 568 ★★★★
    extending free masteries a week would be nice and not unreasonable.
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 475 ★★
    My champs pi very inconsistent, anyone having this issue ?? Top champ used to be around 31k pi now is 29k pi. This happened when ever I log into the game, the system doesn't seem to detact the mastery or something. I have to switch to another loadout and switch back in order to get the 31k pi.
    Are we getting a fix for this soon ?
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

Why a week? The LEAST Kabam can do is extend free masteries for AS LONG AS we need to switch around because of the bug...
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Keltan said:

My champs pi very inconsistent, anyone having this issue ?? Top champ used to be around 31k pi now is 29k pi. This happened when ever I log into the game, the system doesn't seem to detact the mastery or something. I have to switch to another loadout and switch back in order to get the 31k pi.

Yup, same with me and a lot of other players...
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 809 ★★★★

Why a week? The LEAST Kabam can do is extend free masteries for AS LONG AS we need to switch around because of the bug...
    Bingo. Until it’s fixed, everyone will be paying a unit fee everytime they log in just to get their masteries back. Completely unacceptable.
  • Options
    Warbird87Warbird87 Posts: 23
    @Doctor_Doom94 this is happening with me as well
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 475 ★★
    edited April 8

Keltan said:

Yup, same with me and a lot of other players...

Lol this is what I meant.. smh don't tell me I have to keep switching them in future in order for the system to capture the correct mastery 😭
  • Options
    AlkopalkoAlkopalko Posts: 23
    Same here , figured something was wrong since the PI just dropped and fights were going horrible. Had no parry all of a sudden

• Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 272
    @Kabam Didn't you guys test this properly before wasting our time with this trial run? To actually make a loadout effective, I'm having to every time recover and reallocate ANY ONE of the Offence/Defence/Proficiency trees (the one with the least allocated points to save time).

But I just noticed this as well - I had logged out earlier while my recoil masteries were active (and hero ratings confirmed the same). I just logged in again, and even though it's showing that my recoil masteries are active, my hero ratings have gone down (and like you already know, those ratings are lower than my non-recoil setups).

One setup is for my war defence. Since I'm not changing it, not sure whether that one's functioning properly either.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 753 ★★★
    my mastery got resetted every time i log out and log in again. Can solve it by switching to another tree and switch back to suicides tree again, but that is a bit annoying still
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 272
    I logged in and was doing story quest with suicides on. Or so I thought. I had to quit out after two fights when I realized it was taking too much time, so I checked, and suicides were off because I had logged out. That's a waste of quest energy and my time. Kabam should compensate us for this.
  • Options
    GburnfGburnf Posts: 11
    Same here made a post about it but should have looked.