**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Announcing Event Quest: The Age of Sentry [Updated: Jan 2nd - 21:18 pm PDT]

Comments

• Options
    gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143 β˜…
    Reward for the delay please @Kabam Miike πŸ€”πŸ˜‚. Compensation is always good
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 β˜…β˜…β˜…

They won't, but patience is a virtue
  • Options
    Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269 β˜…
    To all the β€œI was going for legend run, and of course it’s delayed/bugs...etc”.... why not just plan for a few days after the event starts, or a week? If you know that it’s almost the norm to have an event not run smoothly right off the bat, then plan accordingly.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2018

I wish they would take resources away from everyone who requests compensation.
  • Options
    YNWAYNWA Posts: 9
    U gonna give us any rewards for this delay we all where looking forward to this event
  • Options
    sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208 β˜…
    I really hope the late release will take care of the 2 days of game crashing.
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 β˜…β˜…
    Oh okay, I read that wrong. Thought they delayed it till tomorrow at 10 am PST. Hope they release it soon, maybe it’ll only be an hour but knowing them it’ll be Thursday or Friday
  • Options
    EBG78EBG78 Posts: 122 β˜…β˜…
    The Uncollected Difficulty rewards are all about collecting Higher Rarity Champions and Rank Up Materials! This is why they're focused on 4-Star, 5-star and 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards, as well as Tier 4 and 5 Catalyst Fragments! Units and Tier 1 Alphas are available in other difficulties.[/color]

The key words being AND RANK UP MATERIALS. Higher rarity champions require MORE t1a. So really you’re not rewarding the rank up materials.
  • Options
    jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147 β˜…
    When this update is going to arrive ??
    Almost 1 hour passed
  • Options
    jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147 β˜…
    @Kabam Miike time to give answers
  • Options
    FabiFabi Posts: 64
    edited January 2018
    Compensation?
  • Options
    I'd much rather have a delay for things to work right than have it go live and then find out a few hours in that another Ice Phoenix type issue has arisen. Chill, people. Anger and whining won't fix anything.
  • Options
    jp2835 wrote: Β»
    @Kabam Miike time to give answers

Maybe try reading some of those answers.
  • Options
    Can't find updated @kabam miike its been 55 since 10 am pdt πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
  • Options
    You're not verry good at math, are you? 37/5=7, 7 r2 5* champs every month. Now show me the math where you get 7 new 5* every month. Or if you wanna go r3 route, that's still 6 5* from r2 to r3, or 3 from r1 to r3. I would also like to see the math where you get 18 t4cc every month to r3 6 5* champs.

December doesn't count for 5* math as we've had unsual ammount of content this month.

The problem with that 37 is that it assumes 20 are purchased using glory. That would mean that we have to choose t1a, an item that should be much easier to acquire, over t2a shards, an item that is supposed to much harder to acquire.
  • Options
    Fabi wrote: Β»
    Compensation?

Every time someone asks for compensation, a fairy dies lol
  • Options
    ShadowNetShadowNet Posts: 95
    edited January 2018
    EBG78 wrote: Β»
    You're not verry good at math, are you? 37/5=7, 7 r2 5* champs every month. Now show me the math where you get 7 new 5* every month. Or if you wanna go r3 route, that's still 6 5* from r2 to r3, or 3 from r1 to r3. I would also like to see the math where you get 18 t4cc every month to r3 6 5* champs.

December doesn't count for 5* math as we've had unsual ammount of content this month.

The problem with that 37 is that it assumes 20 are purchased using glory. That would mean that we have to choose t1a, an item that should be much easier to acquire, over t2a shards, an item that is supposed to much harder to acquire.

Accoarding to this individual he already has t2a and t4cc's expiring. If he still keep buying things he has in the overflow instead of things he actually needs to rank things up, it's his own fault for poor planning.

Edit; If you need t2a buy t2a, if you need t1a buy t1a... how hard is that to understand? Lol
  • Options
    hopefully we'll see the update in near hours...
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    hopefully we'll see the update in near hours...

Well there won't be an actual game update so don't hope too hard with that
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 β˜…β˜…
    Fabi wrote: Β»
    Compensation?

For what exactly?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    EBG78 wrote: Β»

Accoarding to this individual he already has t2a and t4cc's expiring. If he still keep buying things he has in the overflow instead of things he actually needs to rank things up, it's his own fault for poor planning.

I’m not buying t2a shards. As stated before I have to spend all my glory on t1as and after those 5 I get 1 or 2 t4bc. Regardless, what does it hurt the world to give more t1as? How does that upset you? Where would the game break if we can r3 a 5* faster then a month? Just because we can earn β€œ37” t1as a month doesn’t mean it’s enough. Not for everyone anyways. And if you disagree then so be it. Plenty of people posting new threads DAILY that they need more t1as.
    Rank 3 5* aren’t anything special unless they are op champs anyways. But takes 10 t1as or 16 t1as for a r4 where they really start making a difference. 16 t1as is too much. Agree or disagree doesn’t matter. It’s a fact.
  • Options

Edit; If you need t2a buy t2a, if you need t1a buy t1a... how hard is that to understand? Lol

T1a are supposed to be easy to acquire. If the addition of 5*’s requires much more t1a, t1a should be easier to acquire for those that need it. They aren’t. I currently have 7 5*’s sitting at rank 1 because I need t1a. And before you ask, I have been buying t1a from Glory. At the very least, t1a should be an added reward in one of the uncollected type of crystals since they are geared for players with stronger rosters.
  • Options
    KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Be patient people, they are delaying it to fix Luke Cage, Spider Gwen , Gambit ...etc
  • Options
    BuckRogersBuckRogers Posts: 14 β˜…
    @Kabam Miike , why do we get in-game messages about lots of stuff but never the issues like this one?
    I would think it would be much more appreciated by the players to have some information, than just not have something they expected and are left in the dark about.
    Informing the player base about "issues" is much more a sign of appreciation towards them than not telling anything.

Or getting people to these forums is more important, in which case I don't have an argument.
  • Options
    Be patient people, they are delaying it to fix Luke Cage, Spider Gwen , Gambit ...etc

If only lol